04: A date?

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

"It's so pretty" Aahi gasp saying this and she turned around looking at her frock.

"It is looking pretty because it's on you" I addressed while smiling at her looking her from mirror.

I annoyingly throw the hairpin. "At night, that hairstyle was looking good on me. Why tf right now it's look so cheap?" I said being all irritated.

"Dii" Aahi called and I just hummed at her.

She stayed silent. Good!! Everyone is testing my patience. In future, I'm damn sure she is going to be an introvert.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I know it's Raj. I'm two hours late.

I picked up the call and he said in very tired tone "aren't you going to come?"

"Can you wait a little bit more?" I asked him feeling embarrassed.

"I can wait as long you want me to" he replied and with that I ended the call.

Fine, I'm going to leave my hair open. Just before the shower they are looking all good but, see now my hair is not hairing.

"Let's go, Aahi" I yelled a little and she came towards me with her little run.

She grabbed my fingers and we left with that. I locked my apartment obviously.

I started my scooty while Aahi stands up in the gap in front. She stayed silent as always.

What? Yes, I'm going to take her as well on my date. That's was a good idea so, I thought to take Aahi with me.

We are going on a movie date and then, we will do some shopping. After that, we will have our lunch and with all that we will return to our home.

I parked my scooty at the parking area while me and Aahi entered in the mall.

She was looking here and there while I was searching of him who is nowhere to found.

I called him and before he can pick it up, I already saw him. I walked a little faster towards him who was talking to a lady.

"Sorry but, I'm not a big fan of a sweet things" he mentioned and before I can tap onto his shoulder, he turned around.

"HIEE HANDSOME" Aahi screamed?? I glared at her making her giggle.

"She's your sister? She is so cute" Raj mentioned while picking her up in his arms.

"Aap dii ke friend ho? You're so handsome" she said again. Is she going to call him handsome everytime she will spoke?

I turned my attention towards them who are giggling and they both are looking cute.

"Which movie we are going to watch?" I question and he looked at me.

"We have to check as the movie we are supposed to watch already ended" he answered making me feel guilty.