01: The night was long.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

"3 million people watch your live and the views on your posted videos are insane girl" Kavya announced. I simply took a sip of my coffee, trying to understand why she is suddenly being a little too much interested in my secret side of life?

Kavya is my bestfriend and the only true friend I have. And she knows every secret of my life which also include me being the camgirl. Although, she hates it.

"It's exhausting to do all this stuff" I sighed saying this and continued "whenever I will get the enough money to pay all the loans just then, I'm going to drop this thing" I confessed while a sad smile formed on my face.

"And what about your roi-daddy" She addressed only to earn a chuckle from my side. "He is just a mere stranger for me who I find attractive, there is nothing big deal." I stated.

Roi daddy, the only person who give me motivation to do all those live streams. He is watching my live from starting. He always appreciated me and complimented me. Moreover, he is the one who gave me the highest bonus points.

I'm doing all this just because of money. It's been aprox six months and I got a little too much famous. Never in my life I thought that I'm going to be a secret pornstar but, future have some different plans, so now here I'm the secret pornstar.

I never saw roi face or met him in real life. It's just the way he compliment me and say those stuffs make me blush and sometimes my cunt can get wet by his normal words. And did I mention that he is hot? Yes, he is so freaking hot. Everytime he join my live with a new profile photo. His abs are so defined and those biceps, I respectfully want my face to get suppress between it and those-

"He is not going to fuck you" Kavya mentioned cutting my thoughts in mid and I rolled my eyes on her statement. She is doing this from past weeks as I told her that I saw a dream of him fucking me and explained her everything and that's how her teasing started.

She was about to say something but, my phone ringed cutting her at starting. I saw the caller I'd and it's Anuradha aunty, I quickly picked up the call only to hear sobbing sound from other side.

"Oh my badness! What happened, baby? Why are you crying?" I asked in worried tone as I know it's Aahi.
"Dii...I-I sa-saw" She sobbed and I told her to relax and take a deep breath moreover, I also told her that I'm coming there.

I disconnected the call and turned my attention towards kavya. "I have to go, Aahi again saw that nightmare. She needs me and I also have to record a video as it's already friday" I informed.

"That dildo one?" Kavya asked as I nodded while picking all my things. I bid bye to her and made my way towards apartment.

I just hope she is doing well. She has been seeing a nightmare of being locked in a dark room while a lot of people are standing around her and tried to do stuffs with her which she doesn't remember and with her words I can sense what exactly could have happened in her dream. She even dream of me leaving her all alone which I will never do, never ever.