14: Leaning upon him.

|| Juhi Pov ||

|| Juhi Pov ||

"Arghh" I groaned as I tried to move my body. It's hurting. My lower body feels like I'm going to die, anytime soon.
While enduring the pain, I tried to sat on bed.

My feet was about to touch the floor that's when I felt my body flying. And it took me only 2seconds to realize that Raj took me in his arms.

Gripping his shirt tightly I gluped as I remembered the yesterday night of us doing it on livestream. Hold on, did I passed out?

What happened last night?

"Don't think that much, just relax. And I will take care of everything, specially you." His deep voice made me come into the reality.

I felt warm water touching my skin as soon as he placed me under the bathtub. I closed my eyes feeling relaxed.

It was truly needed.

"Do you want me to help you to wash up?" I heard him asking while I shake my head in 'no'.

After some moment, I opened my eyes only to get shock by seeing him in front of me sitting on floor.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked while coming out from bathtub.

He stayed silent, looking at me. Okay, it's so awkward.

"Can you leave? I ha—

Before I can complete my statement he stands up leaving me all alone. Sighing, I took the bathrobe and wrapped it after taking off his white shirt.

I looked around to see Raj were nowhere to see in room. Did I upset him by any chance?

I sat down on bed not knowing what to do, how everything is getting more and more complicated. I sho-

My eyes widened as I realized about what happened last night. I hurriedly grabbed my phone and open the site of xxpornstar.

Unknowingly, my phone slipped down from my hand as I saw the notice of 'user not found'. What happened?

"Are you alright, my highness?" I heard manly soft voice and turned my attention towards to it.

Raj walked towards me with a tray on his hand. Did he-

No, it can't be true.

Raj kneeled down in front of me and took my both hands on his and slowly smiled at me.

"I know, there are a lot of questions going on inside your little mind." He stated making me nod.

"Let's start with something normal." He confessed. "I'm the owner of that roi daddy account."

Didn't he said that he is going to start with something normal?

I was looking at him horribly. My online and offline crush are same? Wow. Such a dumbfuck I'm. I did sexting with him?