09: Wanna be near her.

|| Raj Pov ||

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

|| Raj Pov ||

"If you want my company to invest in your project then, come with a better idea. I respect that you are one of my dad close friends but Mr. Mehra, business doesn't run with relations." I addressed to a man in his 40s who is sitting in front of me.

"But beta-

"Raj Oberoi, Mr. Mehra" I said while cutting him in mid.

"I know you'll are playing dumb. That fucking man is your father bestfriend th-

"Mind your language, Mr. Mehra and you can leave. We had been talked enough, you are just wasting my time." I stated while gritting my teeth.

"But hea-

"I said leave"

Mr. Mehra flinched at my words and just in some seconds he disappeared while I sighed.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone? No, what the fuck is wrong with me? Being a CEO is nothing but a stress.

"Come in" I said as soon as I heard knock from the other side of my cabin door.

"Sir, this is the final project which you asked for and I have also done the recheck" Surbhi announced while I nodded at her words checking the file.

"Would like some coffee?" She asked.

"A black coffee" I replied while she turned her heels leaving my cabin.

Yes, Surbhi is my PA. At first, I denied that I don't want her as my PA as she is totally a crazy girl who drool over me but, she said she will maintain the professionalism.

Everything is going well expect my life. I want my highness in it. I already miss her.
Actually, I always miss her. She is like a comfort for me which I badly need.

I took my phone to call her as I want to hear her voice only to get shock by 10 missed calls from my highness and 17 missed calls from Varun.

What The Fuck!

I immediately called her but, her phone is switched off. What's going on?
I took my car keys and leaved my cabin.

"Where are you going?" I heard a feminine voice but, I ignored.

I called Varun while starting my Porsche.
He is also not picking up my calls.

Juhi, please be safe!

My grip on steering wheel tightened as the worst thoughts start coming into my brain. I just hope she and princess, both are doing good.

Every twist and turn of the road feels like a race against time, but my mind is fixated on her. Is she safe? Is she alright? The thought consumes me, driving me to push the limits of the car, hoping against hope that she's doing okay. The uncertainty gnaws at me, fueling my need to get to her as quickly as possible. Each moment without her voice or presence sends a shiver down my spine, urging me to drive even faster, even more recklessly, in a desperate bid to ensure her well-being. In this chaotic rush, her safety is my only priority, propelling me forward with a relentless determination.