07: The reminder!

|| Author Pov ||

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

|| Author Pov ||

Right now, Juhi is at a Raj penthouse. She is looking at her reflection on the mirror, her hair is all wet and the white shirt she is wearing of Raj is getting transparent cause of the water falling for her hair.

The rain is showing no sign of stopping. It's keep raining heavily. It's almost the mid of july as it's already time of rainy days.

"Enjoying the view" Juhi turned her attention towards the voice she heard and it's belong to non other than Raj.

He is fully half naked in front of her as he is only wearing sweatpants. Juhi soundly gluped seeing his muscles. His defined abs, those biceps, his hard as rock chest, his veiny hands which can gladly chock her.

"Eye fucking me, I see." Raj stated with a smirk, making her flinch. She was so lost in watching him that she didn't realize when he came near her.

"Do you even know how fuckable you're looking in my shirt?" He whispered in her ears making her cheeks red.

"Just because I'm looking fuckable that doesn't mean you're going to fuck me." Juhi addressed. "Oh really?" He smirked while his eyes never leaving her.

Raj stepped closer to her while she walked back until her back hit the wall.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked while she shamelessly looks down not knowing what to say...

"I-i don't kn-know" she stuttered. Raj pulled her closer to him making her shock.

"We both know that you know the answer" He said in a low voice.

Juhi eyes widened as soon she felt his hands going under the shirt she is wearing. She could feel his hands on her bare skin.

Her nipples hardened as she could feel the heat rising in her body. "What are you doing?" She asked in a breathy voice.

"I'm just exploring your body. You have a beautiful one." He mentioned making her head shake in 'no'.

She could feel his breath on her neck. "I don't think it's right." She suggested.

"I know, it's not." He replied pulling her more closer to him. "Then, why are you doing it?" She question while biting her lips.

"Because I want to" he answered and started to kiss her neck slowly. "Raj, I don't think it's right" she said again but, in weak voice as he continued to kiss her neck a little roughly.

"Raj" She called making him stop his action just at the moment. Raj looked at her while she was already looking at him.

Unexpectedly, Juhi started to open her shirt button. And after two buttons she stops. She bites her lips in nervousness. She don't know what to do, in this moment.

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें