World Conspired Against Us

It was not rainy at all this time. It was not valentine. It was not the mating time of humans. It was shitty midterms exams when I met him.

He was a stupid crossing the road in front of Lecture Hall Complex with a handful of boxes and there is a car running towards him. Holy Shit!

"Get away it's a car", I screamed as I ran towards him and clutched him with both my hands. He is short heighted, having a beautiful smile with a little disfigured tooth which is golden.

"Are you okay? I saw a car running towards you? I am sorry for surprising you", I talked to him.

"Are you bleeding there?"

"No, it's just red acrylic colour I used during the fest decoration.... also, thanks for saving me. I couldn't see ahead because of my height"

"I am just happy because you are alive!"

He got a call.

"I am coming there with the box it is still 10 minutes for 2:15. Don't worry I will be there"

"What the Phak!?", I screamed in his ears and saw those big doe eyes glancing at me with a what-the-actual-phak look.

"I am late, I am 5 minutes late for the exam. I am leaving. Will meet you again later"

I started running at my all pace. Siding every other person coming in my way.

"Sorry professor!"

"What is your name? You skinny tall heighted person", someone screamed from far.

I just heard him for like 3 minutes and I can remember his voice amid the whole crowd.

"Aavahan", I turned, yelled, turned back towards Lecture Hall.

"Thank youuuu", he must have yelled from there, I can clearly hear someone saying thank you.

...

It was a fest that time. A long fest and a colourful one.

"Hey Aavahan, how did your exam go?"

Surely it wasn't him, it is not a boy love anyways.

It was my friend Rithvik.

"Dead, it stripped me slapped me and threw me into garbage after chewing", I said with the most annoying face.

"It was traumatising", Rithvik said consoling me.

"Yes, it was!"

"By the way, are you enjoying the fest?"

"Yes! I am. Played a few games and see I got my pronoun sticker too!"

"Lmao!"

"Ummm... must have been devasting right? Organising a whole lot of fest?"

"Yes, it is, but I have quite a few friends from Indra who helps me quite a lot. It is our collective which is organising"

"Thats pretty nice huh!"

"Rithvik! We need some more colours here!", someone from far was yelling

"No... No.... It can't be him! It can't"

It is not a boy love I am still saying. It is not possible right.

"Oh hi! I met you that day remember, you saved my ass out of that car", he said.

"You both know each other?", Rithvik was terrified as he always said the world is too small for this big world to come in.

"Yes, we do! That day when you saw me bleeding, Aahvan", he remembers my name, he remembers, wow, "saved me from the car that was about to hit me, I fell and hurt myself", he said to which Rithvik nodded.