Sir! Are You Okay?

"Hi Sir!", Kiaan greeted me, on my way to dinner.

"Hi Sir!", Ishir greeted me as well?

Ishir gave me a smile everything was sorted I guess in between them.

"So you guys ready to win the street dance this time?", I exclaimed, obviously a teacher Rith is different from a stupid one.

"Yeah!!!", The exclaiming voice of fachchas was less.

"You guys are too low on your voicess", I told them, "How will you win this way!?"

"So you guys ready to win the street dance this time?", I exclaimed even louder.

"Yesahhhhhhhh!", they literally called the guard upstairs.

"What do you guys want to learn", I asked them.

"Ummm! Even we dunno", San replied, different from any San that I could ever find in this world.

"What ever you will teach us!", Kiaan said to my face.

I was terrified from heart. The shower had not still calmed me down. I wish the dance will.

"Is Vouging, a dance style in street they allowed", I asked facing Ishir. He noded me back. This guy is always at loss of words I guess.

"Then Voguing it is!", I exclaimed.

I fear these boys are going to do this hip moving dance better or not. They are Rith's fachchas, they are going to get the shit out of voguing.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Is there a hidden voguer inside you all", I was surprised at their first hip movement, "You guys will learn faster then I thought haha!"

....

I was about to leave.

"The practice ends now! Kat lo!"

"What about treat!", San asked.

"What treat?", I asked.

"Sir!", San was laughing. He looks different. They all look different.

"Happy Birthdayyyyy!", they all started yelling and singing in their terrible voices.

They remember. Oh my god. They remember. I remember not tellimg anyone. I don't like telling my birthdays. Because it hurts. And after all that happened today, I cannot even remember myself.

"It's my Birthday... Oh yes!?", I said in surprise.

"Sir! Don't tell us you forgot?", Kiaan said. Ishir was smiling in the back. As usual no words.

"No I didn't! I just don't remember because of practice haha!", I made some stupid excuse, "But how do you all guys know about it?"

"San went to your room to fetch those papers for making the prop and found some cake and balloons and then I search your linkedIn", Kiaan told me.

"Ohhh... wait... what.... cakes and balloons?", I was surprised, last time I was there it wasn't there.

"Ohkay so they are not mine!", I told them.

"You got lover, double party!", San exclaimed.

"Lover... lover...", I just gave a fake smile.

They celebrated my fucking birthday at last.

"Sir! Party?", San said again.

"No parties, there is a slot of mine in the morning!", Kiaan interrupted, "Sleep early and faster".

He sent all of them back, to just keep their mood on, he said a terrible joke. I promised them party later. Usual me.

......