The Turn My Life Took

You know what there exists three kind of people in the world. One who are intelligent, other who are good at extracurriculars, and third who just sleeps. I am the one who comes in none of them because I simply don't exist. Yes my name, Rithvik!! Like who the heck keep this long name?!!! Not even my parents but some random drinking uncle came that day of my birth or nicknamed as the dooms-day to call me Rithvik. I mean I absolutely hate the name more than myself, like I am 21 right now.... OkOkk! I'll be 21 in few months. And also, who keeps the classes at 9 pm in night, like seriously?!?!?!??!?! Anyways look at them! I have been watching Aavahan and Rahim since that day. And they are still walking together ahead of us. They are holding hands, trying to hold hands... omg... no... awwww... shittt....

"Ooppps! My fujodanic nose", Rithvik thought in his mind.

Unnu was kinda not happy hearing this. She was neutral as pure salt.

"Why the phak are you still bleeding", Unnu said in a haste taking her napkin out.

"Aww! Did you take that out for me? My dear bestie Unnu, I love you babe!", Rithvik said as if Unnu was only the for him who existed.

"Ummm.... I wanted to remove that dirt on the shoe", Unnu said looking at Rithvik face which was slowly turning to disgust then to blank and then to anger.

"Are you comparing me to that shoe?", Rithvik said in a haste throwing a fit at Unnu.

"I mean.... I didn't say that", Unnu replied as fast she could.

"Hashhh....", Rithvik calmed.

"But if you say that.... then.....", Unnu said distracting her head sideways.

"Fuck you!", Rithvik said in a first grip of his teeth.

Rithvik started to run towards Rahim and Aavahan who were walking ahead.

"Did you just cuss?", Unnu yelled.

"Yes I did, because you deserve it", Rithvik said turning back towards Unnu.

"Yes.... Yessss.... Yaaassss babbyyy.... I am successfull, he cussed for the first time! Yes! Oh my holy buddhas of all times, bless my child who just cussed", Unnu said praying to the sky.

"What the Fuck is wrong with you", Rithvik said giving a wtf look.

"Nothing!", Unnu told him.

"Go to hell I'm going to Aavahan and Rahim", Rithvik ran towards both of them as he said these words.

"Aavahan Rahimmm!!", Rithvik yelled from far.

As they both heard him they disjoint their hands. Rithvik came to both of them and gave a bump on their back.

"Fuck you!", both Aavahan and Rahim said while they turned their heads back to Rithvik.

"Hello couple", Rithvik was in the mood of teasing them.

"Hellllllooo Rith!" Rahim said in his very typical style of saying.

Aavahan and Rithvik both laughed their lungs out.

"You know what I just googled in my class-How to get rid of your accent, and that shit told me to hurt my vocal cords", Rith said.

"We did not ask it!", Rahim said giving a hands down posture.

They all three started to walk towards their hostels.

"Did you guys did it yet?" Rithvik popped up this question out of nowhere.

"YES...", Aavahan said.

"NO....", Rahim contradicted him giving a- you stupid look to Aavahan.

"I'll consider it a yes! Because I know Rahim a little too well", Rith said pointing his finger at Rahim.

"So did you guys limited yourself to blow.....", Rith was extending his line when Rahim cut him out by saying, "You better get your ass out of here".

Rithvik laughed at his max.

"By the way where is Unnu, wasn't she coming with you?", Rahim asked after Rith was done laughing.

"Ahhh, Unnu", Rith said moving his fingers backward, "is not here!", with confused eyes Rith continued.

"She was there just a minute ago!??!", Rith said moving his head towards both Aavahan and Rahim.

"But she is not here now?", Aavahan pointed out, "She must have gone to hostel. Anyways, want to grab a chicken roll Rith?"

"That bitch has wings now", Rith ran as he said these words, "I will look for her. You both continue your chicken roll now, I won't disturb your Gulu-Bulu". Rithvik gave a smirk.

"Fuck you!", Rahim yelled from far.

"Fuck you too babe!", Rith exclaimed.

And here Aavahan had what-the-fuck look on his face.

"Why did you say lie?", Rahim asked Aavahan as they reached the ground of their hostel.

"I am Sorry. I just can't let him down and you!", Aavahan said resting his feets a bit, "he doesn't know about it, about..."

"That we have Syphilis and we can't have physical contact till our treatment goes?", Rahim said making a contact to Aavahan eyes.

"Look at me Aavahan!", Rahim said as he saw Aavahan has his eyes up.

"Aavahan! Look at me", he shook Aavahan shoulders which made him bring his head down and the tear fell from his eyes which were closed.

"Aavahan, Why are crying?", Rahim said.

The sobbing was increasing as Rahim voice and words. And Aavahan moved his head up again.

"Aavahan! Aavahan Malhotra!!! Look at me"

"I am Sorry!"

"What are you sorry about? You have done nothing wrong."

"Yes, I didddd! I DID! I... I..."

"You cannot cry please. I can't see you like this!", tears were building up in Rahim's eyes and his voice was cracking as he was watching Aavahan resistance.

"For god's sake! Aavahan!"

"No... Please!"

"Aavahan!"

The sobbing was increasing.

"Had I not been got Syphilis, Had I not been rejected you then, Had you not have got this Syphilis", Aavahan said to Rahim. The sobbing was transformed to crying. They were looking at each other.

Rahim could not hold it anymore. He clutched Aavahan and hold him with his arms.

"Aavahan listen to me!", Rahim seemed determined, "Look at me", he said as he withdrew himself from hug, "IT IS NOT AT ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Repeat!!! Aavahan it is not your fault!", Rahim continued, "It was me who decided to have sex that day and it was my deed".

Aavahan was crying. But there was determination in Rahim's eyes wide open, tears building up in his eyes but he was controlling them, not letting them fall.

"I love you!", Aavahan was sobbing.

"I love you too!", Rahim said as he clutched Aavahan arms from hands, "You are gem Aavahan! You are my first love! I must have done something very good!".

The sobbing was settling down as they hugged each other.

The environment was silence. The only thing was could be heard was a painful sob slowly turning in a soulful sound of hug.