Not A Boy Love

I just wonder what is going on with that secret account guy.

I called up Unnu for a walk, I think both Ishir and Kiaan will sort stuffs out themselves, my work was done, I should not step into anyone's life, it is scary when they leave.

Oh, she is already here.

"And Bitch, what's up!?", Unnu asked.

"Nothing, was just a cupid right now haha!", I told her.

I got the most judgy look ever in my entire sucked up life.

"You and you being a cupid!"

"Also, Rith, I have to meet a debsoc guy this place, let's just wait for a few minutes!"

"Yes yes! Dude, I was just wondering about that guy, who followed us all after he created that love account."

"A.guy.who.loves.you"

"Yes, that account, I have been talking to him on instagram, but I can't figure out who he loves and why did he make that"

"Hi, Unnu!"

I turned back, what the fuck!

"Rith?"

"Aarav??"

"What???", Unnu asked in surprise.

"You and Aarav know each other?", I asked them.

"Yes we do!", Unnu replied back.

"Are you okay now? Why didn't I see you these days? Where the fuck were you roaming? No calls, no texts, I was fucking worried!!!!!", I asked Aarav and got furious too.

"Calm down, Yeah I am Okay. Rith. After the accident I shifted back to my home, staying as a day scholar now, so have to leave back early.", he replied me.

He called my name, hehe. It's the first time, I guess. Anyways.

"I didn't know that you guys know each other. Anyways!", I told them.

"Neither I!", Unnu told me.

"By the way Rith! Can either of you or Aarav bring me the charger, my mobile is dying", Unnu said.

I judged her again.

"You are always this", I told her.

"Aarav can you like give me your mobile, I gotta call Rahim, he lives in this hostel, my mobile has no recharge right now", I asked Aarav.

"You are also on dying mobile stage!", Unnu laughed like shit.

"Mine is like once in a while, yours is everytime in a while", She tried to kick me which I luckily escaped.

"Yeah! Take this phone!", Aarav handed me the phone.

This was not a Boy Love right. This wasn't at all.

"Ummmm... Aarav you can take this back. I just figured out I don't know Rahim's number", I just wanted to leave from there at all costs. I can't. Once again. Once more. Again. When you try to step into people's life more, then you can never handle their departure too.