Another Flower Bud In The Basket

"What happened Kiaan? why are you like this?", my fachcha was not at all in good mood. He was looking down. Every time I see him, I see glare in his eyes. This time his eyes were down.

"Rith Sir!... Umm.... Nothing its fine!", Kiaan replied me. He doesn't know he is bad at lying.

"Kiaan you promised me that you will give me anything when I helped you out with your relationship?", I asked him.

"Yeaa..sss"

"Then tell me what's the problem?"

"But we broke up, so promise broke up"

"Ok then! It's an order now"

He was staring at me.

"Look up baba! Kiaan!"

He started sobbing.

I clutched his shoulders.

"Kiaan why are you crying? What happened, you are freaking me out? You considered me your brother?? For god's sake tell me what happened??"

"Sir!"

He looked up. His eyes were red. He was teary. His face had a mark. He was bleeding? He was bleeding!

"Oh my god! Kiaan what happened???", I was panicking, "Are you okay who hit you?", I continued, "I will ask Ishir to cancel the dance practice today".

He didn't say a word but kept on crying. He was a laughing guy every time I see him. Every time he laughed like shit, calling me out from far, as if... I am going very far from him. I can never imagine him being that fragile. For the time being I kept my own emotions aside and took him to my room.

"Kiaan everyone is looking at you", we were both in garden, "let's go! To my room, let me give you first aid".

I took him to my room, typical F69. He was quite now. A bit. His sobbing silenced out. He didn't speak a word. He was staring at me. What is keeping him from telling me what happened. He was silent.

"Sir! I don't know what has happened to him", he said while I was taking out the first aid box.

"Him? Who?", I asked him, while I took out the bandage and Savalon, keep on washing his wound.

"Ishir"

"Ishir?", I was confused.

"Ouuuchhh!"

"Don't be a baby!", I smirked.

He stopped sobbing. I know how to make him laugh. But still I was confused. What about Ishir?

"You remember the dance practice? When you were teaching us waacking? You told us you are gay?"

"Yes and then?", I was still not sure why is Kiaan telling me all this.

"I had a fight with Ishir today! He was arguing to not come to the practice because you are gay! I tried my best! I fought with him!"

.....

"Ishir! Chal! Sir called everyone for practice!"

"I can't come, I have practice", Ishir told Kiaan with very cold voice, "I can't".

"You know what you are saying?"

"Yes!"

"Then why are you saying??"

"You have practice, you got to come"

"Oh, I mean assignment!"

"Moh maya hai bhai!"

"Kiaan, listen, I am seriously drowning!"

Silence was there, whole lot of two minutes.

"Why don't you say truth?", Kiaan asked in abrupt manner. He was serious this time.

"What truth?"

"You have been missing practice for two days? It's the third one? How many more? You are the side center"

"Then what?"

"It because of that right?"

"Because of what?"

"Since that day sir told us that in practice! You were acting really cold in practice and then left early?"

"No!"

"Yes, it is! At least have dare to accept it!"

"Kiaan! Shut up", Ishir looked at Kiaan turning his chair. He was furious.

"You really don't know how much sir admires you, probably loved you more than me! And still you are like this to him"

"Kiaan, you over exaggerating stuffs!", Ishir stood up, "Please Kiaan! Shut up. I just have an assignment. I can't."

"At least for the god's sake, for the hostel come up?", Kiaan told Ishir in a pleading manner, "I am disappointed in you Ishir! That person fought with poltu seniors to make you rep and you are like this"

"You are disappointed in me???"

"Yes, I am"

"You are huh?!?!", Ishir pushed Kiaan at very high pace and Kiaan hit table corner.

"Ahhh!"

Ishir panicked and forwarded his hands to Kiaan, "Are you...?"

Kiaan shoved Ishir's hand and his eyes were teary, "You are no longer the same Ishir, I hate you, Fuck you!"

...