But Our Story Continues

"Are you coming?", Rahim asked me.

"Yes! I am baby!", I said.

"Aavahan!!!! How many times have a told you to not call me these cringy names", Rahim revolted.

"Ok baba!! Not calling you anymore!", I said following it, "I will keep the phone!"

I was about to end the call.

"Listen! Aavahan!", Rahim said, "Why do butterflies fly?"

"What the fuck!", I said with confusion.

"I mean why do elephants eat grass?", He said again.

"Are you drunk? Just hang up the call, I am on the footpath, and on my way", I said with laugh.

"Nooooo! noo!", I heard as I brought my phone down, "Only a few seconds more! Do not hang up! Just a few minutes more and then I can hear you from front"

"What!?!?", I said with an embarrassing laugh, "Are you kidding?"

"Umm... It's okay... just hang up... I am just being so stupid right now", Rahim said.

"Umm, By the way... Rahim... What do you think... why does Lions roar?"

I could hear him laughing on other side, followed by his, "It's my way Aavahan!".

We were talking shit until I arrived at his hostel. He was standing on the main door. Somebody was waiting for me for that much of time, just to have a glance at me. Just to hear my voice.

"Hi!"

"Hi!", I replied at back.

He was shy and his head was faced down. I could sense the shyness in his voice. I went to him, gave him a pat on his cheeks, his small height is so adorable. I want to hug him so bad. But there were people around us, I don't care about them but I don't know about Rahim. Will he be Okay, if I hug him?

"Let's go Aavahan!", he said as he wrapped his arm around my neck and gave a side hug.

"Do not even show a single tooth!", his voice was adamant as he heard me giggling.

He looked cute when he did that, he can barely reach my neck, his height. Oh my God!

"Was that Rith?", I asked Rahim.

"Who?", Rahim asked back.

"I thought he was crying?", his eyes were shiny when he waved at me, I guess.

"Yu are probably mistaken!", Rahim replied back.

"May I be, Rith is way free, I mean carefree haha! He is not gonna cry. It needs a lot for him to cry actually, that too for few hours", I said. I was being mocking him for like years. I mean mocking Rith.