Vylett, Stay Happy

I am back. Your Sam. Vylett's crush. Ok! Vyllet is my crush. Accepted!

"I am going to ask them today", I said to myself.

We are at Rendezvous. This fest is amazing. It was the last day. We are free now from the work. We can enjoy. And I can ask them. They are standing in front of me. And that shit is too. RITH!

"Hi! Vylett", I screamed.

"Hiiiihii!", as usual they said with their usual smiling face. They look cute.

"What happened?", they asked interrupting my day dreaming. Rith is laughing as fuck right now. That shit.

"I am free now! Just wanted to go out like as a hangout, a temporary refuge from this shitty life", I said.

"Ok?", Vylett said, in an okays manner with a bit being that why was I telling her about me wanting to hang out.

Of course I wanted her to go with me.

"Okie!", I replied back.

"Okie, bye", She said back again, bidding a farewell.

I turned back, nothing could be done now.

I was not able to say it again. Wait no!

I turned back, "Will you go with me?", I mustered my courage back and said it out loud, everyone including vylett looked at me, I was looking at them.

"Ok!", she said without a hunch.

"Ok?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Okkk!", she said reassuring back.

"Will you both shut up with the, okays???", who can say this, shit Rith obviously.

I was terrified. I was really happy too. It was mixed emotions. We went out. I asked them where they wanted to go.

"Are you okay Sam?", they said while we were moving out through the SAC circle.

"Yes! I am. I am", I said assuring and getting excited. They asked mera haal. Omg.

"Why are you so jumpy today, Sam?", they asked as if they were already suspicious about me.

"Ahh! No! I mean yes! No", I was panicked when they asked this.

2 mintes of silence.

"Do you want to date me?", they said with calm.

"Yes!", I said back.

Is this going to be this simple? I always knew, they know. I was supposed to ask them out. They like ruined it. But kinda nailed it. This is their coolness which attracts me. Oof! My crush. My love.

"What the fuck is wrong with you", they said bringing lips sideways, "You are shy, your smile is blurting out".

"No, I am not shy. I mean I am shy but.... I am just happy... I mean I am really happy", I said glaring at them.

We are both of same heights.

They laughed like hell. I followed them like shit.

"You are really cool! You know. I mean see I am a 4 feet guy, really small. I just never thought you would ask me", I said to them smiling a bit.

"It's okay!", they said, "I looked at your behaviour dude! Not your height. Your behaviour made me fall for you!".

"It is this, their coolness that make me feel I chose the right one!", I thought in my mind. I smiled slightly.

They were still looking at me. They smiled too. We were walking down the alleys, IIT Delhi looked more beautiful than ever to me. No more lectures. Nothing else. It was them. I finally did it. They are with me. Yes!

"If you allow me? Can I ask you something?", they suddenly said.

"Yes, yes please!", I told them moving my attention back their beautiful voice. I was just worried that they should not ask me about my pending assignments. Even I don't know how many are still pending.

"Why do you hate Rith so much!?", they asked showing their teeth.

"No, I don't! I said!", that guy is dear to them.

"You know right? You are terrible at lying", they said making an expressionless face.

"Yes, I know", My brain was crying inside, but I waved an awkward smile.

"Then tell me?", they asked again.

What should I tell them. Like. I hate him because he is a di*k, arsehole. I just hate him. He came into our way. But I defeated him!

"Why do you think I asked you?", they said this while I was thinking the reasons.

"Huh?!", I was surprised.

"I mean why do you think I asked you if you wanted to date me?", they asked me. I regretted the fact that I knew where it was going.

"He did?", I asked them back with a regretting smile and wrinkles on my head.

"Yes, he did!", they replied with a smile again.