My Seniors Loved Each Other!?

"I can still hear Sir, he is saying stuffs I guess, he kept on mumbling to someone", I kept on telling Kiaan and Rahim Sir. My ears were on doors. Continuously banging it too. Asking them to open it.

"He asked.... he asked....", I was silent, what he asked was never expected from him.

Dude the fuck.

"What is he saying, Ishir", Kiaan asked me shaking me, holding my wrists.

"Bad person... he asked if he is a bad person a bad person...", Kiaan was silent as I expected.

I have never seen a senior so good, caring and loving than him.

"Sirr!!!! You are the bessssttt! Fuckk them alllllll! Sir are listening to me. You are the best! You are not bad!", Kiaan kept on yelling on the doors.

He did not answer. I understand Sir more than anyone, I think. He wasn't wrong when he said I am very like him. I am similar to him. The question didn't matter. The answer from a person matters. That person who is your everything, answer from them matters. You don't care what others think of you, but you get anxious when you think what that one particular person thinks of you.

"It's the person Kiaan, not the answer!", Kiaan was looking at me, with open eyes, confused. He is frustrated, anxious. It makes me feel bad for him. I can't see him like this. My heart is wrenching watching two of my close people like this. God is bad sometimes, but he is cruel too, little I know.

"Aarav!", Rahim Sir exclaimed, "we have to call Aarav!".

Who is this Aarav, I was questioning this and same was Kiaan, while Rahim sir was taking his phone out.

"Sir!!!!!", Kiaan exclaimed.

The door opened.

Sir was running, his mobile in his hands. He sure does was talking to someone.

"Sirr!", I exclaimed too following Kiaan. Rahim Sir exclaimed too. But nothing worked.

We followed him. Ran through the stairs and corridors, past to the exit gate.

He stopped.

I can see him.

His phone dropped.

His red eyes were crying all. The sad face lighting up. His smile brimming up, crying eyes stopping slowly. Calm which you get when you find a long-lost precious thing.

There he was, I guess Aarav....

I thought in my mind, it was not a Boy Love. This cannot happen. Sir said his life wasn't a BL, but little he might know, someone was determined to make it so for sure. The look in the other guy's eyes was speaking all out in silence. They were eyes of someone who kept it all in for a long time and it was ready to burst now, while Sir's were that of who are so empty that they can take it all in.

"Why are you still standing there?", the guy asked to sir, glamaring eyes, handsome face with tears and red painfull eyes. These eyes wanted answer.

"Why are still standing there, you kept running, kept calling me, Rith? How long will you keep it with you huh? Am I not the one you can share all too? Every time, you do this? Am I nothing to you? I dunno why you did this? Say it. I say it everytime. I call you everytime, I want to meet you everytime and you just run away? Why me? Why is it always me? Tell me Rith?? Just fucking tell me", the guy said, the anxious anger with pain. The eyes wanted answer for all of that. They wanted answer...

"I...", the guy was going all out again and crying and when sir interrupted.

"Because, I... I....", sir kept stammering while brimming eyes.