I always hurt people around me

It's been three days since then. I was Okay now. Kinda used to it. It was good. I was fine. I was leaving from LHC that day.

"Rith", I heard this voice. The tear was coming. I heard him after ages. It still hurts.

I ran away.

I ran all my breathe.

It is tiring for me.

I can't handle more.

I have been brave, but just this moment let me be fragile.

I think I can no longer hear him.

"Somebody was hit back at Rajdhani!", I heard a crowd beside me yelling.

I was not feeling good when I heard this.

I was terrified.

I ran back all way through. I can't breathe.

I see him lying down there. My bag dropped from my hand. I was sobbing very hard. First time I cried so hard after my mom's death. I ran and dropped along him. He was still breathing.

"Aarav! AARAV! Can you hear me? Aarav reply me please. I am sorry. Please talk to me. Please. Aarav...", I couldn't stop crying.

"Whyyy... d..did... you n...not replllly..me... Rith......", his faint voice gave me breathe. He was still unconscious a bit. He can see me. I can see the blood.

"I am sorry, Aarav, I am sorrryy!", I was sobbing really hard. My heart was aching. I yelled at people for help. An autorickshaw person helped us to take him to Apollo.

...

"He is okay now!", nurse came out and said to me, "he just needs rest".

I was relieved, I was happy.

"Can I meet him nurse?", I was desperate.

"No! Let him rest for few hours after dressing... after that you can meet?", they said.

I replied with just okay.

"By then you can bring some fruits or something for him to eat", they told me, as if I will trespass or something. NO, I wasn't, he was nice to me, and I wanted to take care of him.

I gave nurse a stary look and left.

I was outside the hospital; I don't know what was happening inside.

...

"You can meet him. He is fine now!", nurse came telling to Vylett.

"Oh, is it!", I'll see him.

"Where is the other guy- One who gave a bitchy look when I denied him of meeting", nurse asked Vylett.

Did she just assume that it was me, I Rith?

"He is still buying fruits I guess"

"From Agra?"

"How do you know he is from there???!!?"

"Is he?"

"Yes he iss!"

"Ohhhhhhhh"

And it was silence there and they were staring at each other.

Did they just assume Agra people are bitchy?

The silence continued for few more seconds.

"I will meet him", Vylett broke the silence.

"Yes, you can!", Nurse said shaking her head.

"Hey", Aarav said.

"Hi! How are you??? Does it hurt?", Vylett asked.

"No! No! It's fine! It's okay!", Aarav replied back.

"Who are you eyeing outside?", Vylett said, "Are you searching for someone or something?"

He was sad again. He was sad.

"No, it's just, I expected him, hehe", Aarav said.

"Ummmm, I think the person you expected was here, actually from the start, before than anyone, he stayed here at night too, but he was chased away by nurse because he kept asking to meet you", Vylett replied.

"Is it.", Aarav said. He smiled though a little with bright eyes.

"I am here! I AM HERE!!??", I yelled.

~crack ~~~ting ~~tong ~~crack

"Ooof I dropped these!", while I assembling the doctors material back on table.

"Hi Rith! Heehehe!"

I heard him. I stopped. The world stopped for me. I heard him.

Tear were briming up. I wiped them up.

"Hey, How are you? Are you fine? Why didn't you see road properly, while you are walking or running? You should not run at all first? What if something would have happened to you? You got these bandages on your head? Such a good face is now tied up??? Please watch while you are walking or crossing",

"You literally said it all in one breathe", Aarav said.

"Ofcourse, I have to"

"Why are you weeping?"

"No I am not! It's just my grades"

"You are terrible at lying, also I was watching you"

"Me?"

"Yes, why did you ignore me?"

"Ign..Ignore?"

"I think I have an assignment; I will leave you guys alone. Okay?", Vylett knew what they were doing. They left.

Before leaving, they asked, "Also Rith, why were you late? You just went to Nilgiri's juice shop?"

I smiled with all my 32 teeth; I know one is broken but still I will say 32. Any arguments? And how the heck am I supposed to tell them, I just offered him a wrong fruit and

"I was being chased by that dog"

"HUHHHH?!?!", Vylett and Aarav both said this while being surprised as heck.

"Why am I even surprised?", Vylett left saying this.

Aarav gave a laugh bending his head down. I gave the same.