Bestie's Boyfriend?

"That shit went straight to both of them. He calls me his bestie. That bitch", Unnu was blabbering as she took a shortcut to her own hostel.

"Imma go and watch a movie tonight! You are not invited Rith", Unnu said these words as she kicked the empty can on road in air.

"Ooouuchhh!!, What the fuckkkk!", Someone yelled from far.

"I am Sorry! Sorry! I didn't see that you were on the other side of bushes", Unnu apologized faster than she kicks Rith.

"It's fine! I am all good!", he said in a bold voice.

"FUCK! The voice is so bold", Unnu mumbled to herself.

The guy went on running behind the bushes to the road on the other side. Unnu was trying to see his face but wasn't able to.

"What are you looking for!", Rith yelled.

"Ahhh! Dumbshit!", she said as she got chills, "You scared me", Unnu said scolding Rithvik.

Rithvik was confused.

"I was looking for you! And What are you doing here!", Rith said, "Isn't this...", Rithvik looked around moving his head up and down and in all directions.

"Isn't this that so-called witch lane of IIT", Rith said making the horrible sound and paws like tigers teeth grind and was looking at Unnu.

Unnu has no reaction face.

"Done?", Unnu said.

"Um... yesss.. YES!", Rithvik bought his hands down and making a normal face.

"But what were you doing here?", Rith said.

"Since the day Aavahan has entered your life, you have been spending time with him, always talking about Rahim-Aavahan-Rahim-Aavahan-Rahim-Aavahan.... whole day. You have been going out with him. Whenever we walk you always talk about them. No kpop, No ranting, just them! I mean atleast ask me about my welfare, you didn't even do that. I know you are fujodan but aren't you, my BESTIE!!!!", Unnati was about to cry, as if she had a lot in her, but was suppressed inside.

"I am surprised you said it in one go without a single breathe", Rith widened his eyes with a dumb faced look.

Unnu kicked his ass.

"Aaahhh! I am Sorry! Was kidding Unnu", Rith said stopping Unnu.

"Yes! I do! I do talk with him! I do talk about them. I spend time with Aavahan. But... But I only allow a girl named Unnu to kick my ass.", Rith said giving a head pat to Unnu, "You know what? They asked me for a chicken roll! But I couldn't find you so came here looking for you!", Rith said.

"NO!", Unnu said.

"I know you don't know that, was just a Catchphrase", Rith rolled his eyes as he said.

"NO!", Unnu said shaking her head, "I mean you said No to chicken roll this isn't possible", Unnu said with surprise.

"I mean I did say and came here to look for you, in midnight!", Rith said, rolling his head back and giving an "obvious" reaction.

"Bitchaa!", Unnu said laughingly as her tears were drying.

"Now treat me Chicken roll", Rith said changing his expressions to neutral in a flash.

"You should not have looked for me!", Unnu said giving a pissed off reaction.

Rith was laughing, "Just kidding!", he said.

They both started to walk towards their hostels.

"Isn't this being nice", Rith voice was fading, "a bitch in witch-lane".

"Yes, Rithvik the bitch", Unnu exclaimed.

"Yes, Unnu the bitch", Rith eclaimed even louder.

They both started to walk ahead to their hostels. Sometimes mumbling, laughing and yelling could be heard from their way.

"What is the name?", the bold voice boy said to himself, "Cute!", he said as he went on his way.

They all went for sleep, Vani, slept, watching another family drama series this time. Rithvik just has a chat with Unnu. Aavahan gave a flying kiss to Rahim and they slept.

...

"The day was good, pretty skies, pretty sun and here I am lying on bed and this pretty alarm ringtone", Rith said as he was waking up with a big yawn, "wait what?!".

"The alarm did not ring?", he checked up on his phone, "I set the alarm at 9 am instead of pm instead of 6 am", Rith was whinning, "and the fuck, I even missed a 9 am alarm", Rith face showed that he was done with his life.

"But I have to get up!", he slapped himself and walked out of bed, "OMG! My face, I am sexy, have to admit that", he was smirking.

He removed his Tshirt, but smirk dropped, looking at mirror. He wore pyjamas, half tucked in shirt. And went out of his room. He was at the first stair when the notification came.

"A.guy.who.loves.you started following you"

The bio said, "I met this person at witch-lane on 24th, the voice was sweet. I love them. They are beautiful. I dunno know their name and year, senior or junior. I have no idea. I may not follow them.".

"24th, wait 24th...... witch-lane, yesterdayy!!", Rith exclaimed.

Rithvik opened the profile in a haste.

"My girlll!!!! My girl Unnu!! You are not in mutuals!!!!!", Rithvik was yelling as he climbed down through stairs, "Unnu you got an admirer".

He fell on last three stairs.