He Also Left

"He also left!".

"Everyone does the same, I, Rith, don't deserve", It was never destined to at last.

"What the fuck am I saying?", I said to myself. That day when Aarav and we were about to meet. It was really cute for me to meet him. A new beginning, I thought at least. Was at its very end.

I wasn't supposed to ask him that day. But it is good that the thing brought up earlier and it cleared up.

It was the Rajdhani. He was hungry. I wasn't, but I pretended.

"Hi, Rith, are you serious?", he said to me.

"Yups! I am", I told him.

"He was a bit anxious, my therapist is shit", he said It is not gonna workout for me. You were good therapizing me.

"Therapizing!?", I knew what was coming. He did not consider me anything more than that. It was again me. Me, who was building hopes. I am angry, angry at myself. Angry that I did not hold back. I should yell. I should. Leave it, at last I thought.

I did not say a word.

"What happened? Why are you so silent?", he asked.

"You did not ask me to therapize you for anything I guess?", I said, quenching myself. Killing my very heart. I was sad again. I did not want to say that at all. But I have to. My anger on myself was bursting out. I am not done.

I left; the plates were lying full there. I was not hungry before and I will never be, I guess.