I Just Fuelled The Fire

"And then you met me!", Kiaan told me, "Ishir is very sweet Sir, he is just confused and not bad. He will understand. I will make him understand."

"You are taking his side, huh?", I really wanted to mock him, make him laugh.

He panicked and stood up.

"Sir! No??... I mean..."

"Arey chill out! There are no sides to it!"

He stopped panicking. I am just joking. You are both good friends. I will never try to come in your way.

"But Sir, there should be a way... why is he like that, he is making me hate him. How does it matter if you like men or women or both or no one?", Kiaan was frustrated, "Why doesn't he understand?"

"Do not hate him! He is a nice guy!", I told him with a click with my tongue, "When your small brother does a mistake, you hate him or like make him realize his mistake?", I continued, "Also mistake of hurting you is more than mistake of hating me"

Kiaan went silent.

"What?"

"Let's go to him! We will talk!"

As soon as I got done with his first aid, I wore my jacket and when out.

"You are okay now?", I asked him.

"Yes Sir! We get more painful hurts when we dance in your practice."

"This was full-fledged attack!"

He laughed like shit.

We went to their room.

"Ishir is not here?", I asked Kiaan.

Kiaan looked at me, "he was just here, when that shit hurt me"

"Don't call him that Kiaannnn!!!", I looked at him with open eyes and later made a small smile.

Kiaan smiled a little.

We turned back, Kiaan smile dropped.

"Kiaan!", I heard someone saying from my back.

"Sir!", Ishir said, he was terrified watching me here, probably more as he saw Kiaan with me after what has happened between them.

"He is here Sir!", Kiaan said.

"I know!"

"Hello Sir!", Ishir said to me.

I waved a hi back.

"Who gave you first aid", Ishir asked Kiaan.

"Sir did! For the bleeding scar that you gave me!", Kiaan said. He was clearly frustrated. He did not want to talk to Ishir, but he couldn't stop himself talking to Ishir. He looked hurt.

"What do you mean", Ishir asked him back. Ishir was clearly hurt, is he more hurt than Kiaan? What the actual heck?.... The look in his eyes? OMG!

These eyes are not of a hater....

"You hurt me, because of you Sir cancelled practice", Kiaan said.

"But....", Ishir was about to say something.

"No, you listen first, you are very stubborn, you just think about yourself. Whenever I asked you come with me, either for playing or dancing. You are skipping it. Saying you have an assignment or two. Every single time. You are just... I don't know what!!!", Kiaan was frustrated. I asked to calm down.

Obviously, Ishir denies going out with Kiaan only.

"No Sir! He just behaves as he doesn't understand", he continued with a frustration, "at very last he is disappointed that you are gay. Yoh don't understand love Ishir, you don't!!"