He Ran Before Me, But Why?

"Ooouchh!", Rithvik said.

"Are you okay?", Rithvik could hear a bold voice.

"Ahh yes! I am good!", Rith said as he looked up.

"I am alright! Just getting late for the class", Rith was in hustle and he went.

"Ahh... wai.... wait", bold voice man said as Rithvik was running down the stairs.

He has gone now. I can no longer see him. He is the same guy? He is the guy with that girl, NO? That witch-lane girl? He is! I have to ask his name.

"By the way! Your voice is damn bold and... like.... really bold... I mean I do not have a word for it words", Rithvik came back running to say this!

Did he just come back, all way through to say this. He is weird. I mean stupid?

"Wait, what's your name?", till the time I could say this, he vanished from here.

This time I can't let him go! I started running down the stairs. The girl that day was with him only I guess?

"Hey wait!", I kept running saying this, but he had his earphones on all the way, "Wait! Listen!!"

It's tiring he is really fast. Does he do running, gym or dance. Like seriously.

"Waittt!!", I kept on saying until we got to the Lecture hall. He still had has his earphones and was running.

"Oh my God! Are you okay!?", He just hit a cycle coming from side of Amul.

"Hey are you okay??", I said in a haste.

"Yes, I am!", he said looking up, "You are that bold voice man", he continued, "Am I right???". His smile was so wide. Like seriously?!

"Aarav"

"Huh???"

"My name is Aarav", I said to him. I could see his eyes and rolled my eyes down.

"Oh no! You are bleeding!", I was confused and terrified, I didn't know what to do!

"Aahh! What should I do! Wait!", I was flabbergasted, I was looking around and I didn't know what to do. Apollo medicacy was still far.

"Oh yesss!!", I took out my handkerchief and tried to wrap it around his bleeding, when he stopped me saying, "Hey! Wait! You can't just apply it like that! You have to wash it first! Do you have water?"

I was blank.

"No, I don't"

How will I have it. I have been running before him. I can't find any water around me.

"Never mind, I am getting late for the class...... whose students are coming out of lecture hall? FUCK!", he looked confused.

"Hey! Why are you all coming out? Wasn't there a quiz today???? Is it doneee????? FUCK MY LIFE!!", he asked a boy who wore glasses.

"Nah! Prof just mailed us! He has food poisoning."

"What-the-fuck", he said, "Chincharu?".

"What-the-fuck", the goggle guy replied.

"Shut the fuck up!", I yelled, they both were surprised and were looking at me.

"Hey you! Goggle Boi! Do you have water?", I asked Goggle guy.

"Yes, I have!", he barely finished saying his sentence and I snatched his bag and started looking up for it.

"It's not in the bag, My hands"

I snatched that bottle threw bag on his face.

"I am sorry! He is a bit anxious; I am sorry!", Rith said. He is so kind, even though he is hurt, he still cares to say sorry.

"Ahhhh! Please be soft!", he said in pain. He was in pain, but I was trembling. I was closing my eyes and was putting water on his leg; he was just bleeding.

"Its fine! Water doesn't stop bleeding it just cleans the wound", he said with afflicting painful voice.

"Aahh! I didn't know that!"

"Seriously!"

"Aah No! I mean Sorry! I knew! I mean where is handkerchief?"

"Hey clam down! I am hurt but feels like you are hurt!", he said followed by a laughter.

I laughed a little too while wrapping my handkerchief around his wound. I scratched my head a little. I think it will heal now.

"What did you just do!", he asked.

"What?", I asked him back.

"Did you just spoke a mantra over my wound?", he said with a smile.

"Aaaahh! My mom did this to me when I hurt myself back then", I said back.

He burst into laughter, "Mantra! Seriously,", he said as he was laughing! A loud laugh again.

I was embarrassed. I not going to do that again.

"I am sorry! I won't do that again", I replied him.

"Cute!"

"Huh?"

"I mean it's cute as fuck! I think it will heal faster now!", he said with a smile again.

"Haha, I think so!", I said with an embarrassing smile and scratching my head.

He got up holding his leg. I followed him.

"Anyways! Thank you so much!..... Aarav", he said with a smile again. He remembered my name.

He was leaving. He turned back to me.

"Where are you going?", I asked him.

"For class!", he replied back as an obvious kind of reaction face.

"Wasn't that cancelled, your prof got um... food... poisoning? That goggle guy just told", I turned my face saw the goggle guy.

"Why the fuck are you still here?", I asked that google guy.

He pointed to his bottle that I was holding. "Return it! And please this time do not throw at my face", he continued, "And I will leave you both to enjoy your moment!".

"MOMENT!", I and him both said at once.

Goggle guy was surprised.

"Aren't you both dating? That whole act was like a couple in BL as you say Rith? I am master in BLs all thanks to this shit", he said.

We looked at each other. I threw bottle at goggle guy which might have hit him on face as I heard a ouuuch suddenly followed by a cuss word. We both should deny to it. Right? At least I should? He must have not heard what goggle guy said. We are not dating and this is not a Boy Love at last. We could hear a counch shell voice from far. Maybe he didn't pay any attention. I was immersed in these thoughts.

"Hey! Where are you lost", I shakked myself, "Since my classes are not happening and this was the last for the day, I am free now! Wanna grab a ice tea at Nescafe?"

I could see his lips moving, soft and tender. His blunt face with eyebrows shaped in intrinsic manner, V-shaped a bit.

"Helllloo!", he said again waving his hand at me.

"Yes Yess!!! I want to. I am a fan of Ice tea!!", I said with a flash of ray.

"Lesss goo!", he said raising his one hand and holding my arm with another hand of his. He dragged me to Amul. All I could see were his moving hairs.