Chapter 49

Jazz

Ever since my horrible date with Tati, she has been in her feelings lately. I know it's over me going to school but that's something she needs to accept. She claims she didn't expect it to take up so much time but that's bullshit. But she'll get over it. I've been kicking it with Diamond and she's been helping me study for my exam. Surprisingly she hasn't brought up her feelings for me and it's kind of getting to me because somehow I'm uncovering feelings I didn't know I had for her. Lately I've been comparing her and Tati and Diamond seems to be the right one for the person that I'm becoming but I'm so used to being with Tati.

As Diamond helps me study on my bed I start to tease her a little. She came straight from work and she just looked so sexy in her business attire. She was a financial analyst and sometimes came over in her black pencil skirt, blazer, and heels. She made business wear look so fuckin sexy. As I leaned in and kissed her neck making her lose her focus she rolled her eyes dramatically knowing she wanted to smile.
"Jazz stop! Why you have to play with me like that" she said pushing me.
"because I love bothering you & seeing you so focused just gets me all hot and bothered" I said laughing out loud. She smirked . "Well too bad you can't get any! Now let's get back to work. Your test is coming up soon."
I got up in front of her and took off my t shirt and shorts , standing in only my cute Victoria secret pantie and bra set.
She looked away laughing.
"Jazz stop playing! It's almost midnight , I gotta go soon!"
I didn't want her to leave that night so I straddled her.
"Say you'll stay the night" I said on top of her.
She looked at me with a familiar look that she gave me when she told me she wanted to be with me.
"It's not a good idea Jazz. I don't have comfortable clothes here and you're supposed to be working it out with Tati & I respect that" she said. Why does she have to be so honorable but I wasn't giving up.
"You know you can borrow my clothes and I want to spend time with you right now without studying. We've been doing that a lot lately. I want some us time" I felt her body quiver under me as I kissed her neck.
"Fine! But stop all that flirting !" She smirked giving in.
"Can't help it, I have such a beautiful woman in my house!" I laughed.
She rolled her eyes. "How am I supposed to find someone if I'm with you all the time!" She laughed but I kind of felt a little annoyed by that.
"You're ready to date?" I asked getting off of her.
"Well yeah. It's been almost a year since the breakup and we seem to only be good friends aside from the occasional flirting and stuff."
The idea of her giving someone all her time and affection didn't sit well with me.
"What's wrong with you?" She asked not realizing the change in my body language.
"Nothing, I'm good. Wanna make something to eat before we go to sleep?" I asked changing the subject. She looked at me for a couple of seconds. "No I'm just gonna shower." She said as she undressed and stepped into the bathroom. As she closed the bathroom door, all I could think about was my hands being the only woman to touch her beautiful skin. I undressed and stepped into the bathroom. "Can I join?" I asked. She turned around and froze. Her body was so mesmerizing. Until her, I never thought I could be so into a femme. She wasn't just someone I enjoyed having sex with although that didn't happen in a long time, but she was a friend. I looked forward to telling her about my day and my sisters approval of her also was amazing.
She stared at me unsure without answering. I stepped into the shower with her and couldn't help but kiss her. She was hesitant at first but slowly kissed me back.

We got out the shower and dried each other. "You have a t shirt or something to sleep in?" She asked.
"Why? I'd rather you sleep naked next to me." I smiled slyly.
She just looked at me.
"I'm going to sleep in the other room tonight. Okay?" She finally said.
I was a bit disappointed and gave her one of my shirts as she walked into the other room. As I turned off the lights, I felt alone. I realized what I was doing was making it harder for her. Especially not telling her how I've been feeling. I layed in bed and checked my phone. One missed call: TATI
I contemplated on calling her back and decided to. I felt like talking to someone.

"Hey baby, I've been missing you." She said.
"Yeah sorry I was studying all day."
"Seriously? Wow. Well do you miss me?" She asked.
I didn't want to lie but I did anyway.
"Yeah I do" I said unconvincingly.
"baby what's wrong ?" she asked.
"Nothing ! I'm good just tired with a little headache. That's all. I think I'm going to just get some sleep." I said.
"You want me to come over? I will if you need me BG." She said worriedly.
"No , I'll be fine . I have school tomorrow anyway so I'll talk to you later. Night babe" I said.

"I Love---"
I hung up before she got the chance to finish and settled for a text. I felt guilty enough.
"I luv u 2" I sent.

After about an hour of not getting any sleep, I got up and went to my guest room where Diamond was sleeping. I walked in and found her playing with herself. I was instantly turned on & stumbled as she stopped abruptly.
"Um .. I'm sorry , I just wanted your company but bad time!" I said nervously. I wanted to be the one to please her and make her feel good.
"Wait, um it's cool. I'll come to you in a few." She said.

I went back to my room and layed down on my bed and waited. A few minutes later I felt her next to me. The sudden heat in my body said it all but I put it aside. "I'm sorry about today." I said.
"For what? I know how you feel about me Jazz so I get it. You were just teasing and that's something we do sometimes and you got used to it but it has to stop. You know how I feel about you and it's hard enough being around you as a friend not able to touch you the way I want. You feel me?"
"I have feelings for you too Diamond that I didn't know were there. It's so different from what I have for Tati. I just cant see you being with anyone else. I'm j-----"

She leaned in and kissed me. "what else is bothering you?" She asked.

It's crazy how well she got to know me. It made it so easy to talk to her. In that moment, all my feelings came out and she just listened. She even talked about how her day went and how her ex tried to contact her and dosed off.

But I couldn't fall asleep until I had her. Everything about her just drew me closer. I reached under her shirt and played with her nipples and sucked on the other one. As she stirred, I moved my hand down her stomach and found my way in between her lips. I gently rubbed on her clit until she was wet and slid my fingers into her tight walls. She woke up releasing sultry moans and spread her legs wider. "Fuck Me" she said and that was all it took.