Chapter 13

-Jazz

When I finally woke up the next morning , I saw Tati's beautiful face still asleep. I decided to get up and make her some good breakfast. Growing up in the Caribbean, I learned how to cook from a young age. I decided to make some eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage . By the time I was almost done, Tati came down. She sneaked up behind and wrapped her arms around my waist while kissing my neck.

"Good Morning Babygirl" she said. I turned around into her arms and kissed her passionately. "Good Morning sexy" I said smirking. " I see you ready for round two huh ?" Tati laughed while picking me up and positioning me against the wall. I laughed "Baby stop , I made breakfast for you!"

"BG you're the only breakfast I'm craving to eat right now" Tati whispered with lust in her eyes . When I saw that look of need in her eyes I knew I wanted the same. I pushed her flat on the kitchen table, slid off her boxers and began devouring her sweetness until she came into my mouth. That was enough breakfast for the both of us. We spent the whole day with each other just fuckin , watching movies, playing around and eating. It was one of the best moments I've ever had. To top it off, she asked the question I've been patiently waiting for. As we were cuddled up in bed watching a movie, she leaned over and kissed me. "Babygirl ?"

"Yeah Tati" I said smiling . I loved hearing her call me that. "I know we been chillen for a couple of days and all but you make me want you in so many ways. It's not just the sex baby, you taking my heart somewhere I didn't expect to go and I don't want to lose that"

I leaned forward. "You don't have to worry about that , I'm down for you baby" I said.

"Nah, I want it to be official ! I want you to be my girl BG because frfr, I'm falling in love with you. Everything about you. From your beautiful face , to that body, and especially the way you make me feel." she said.

"Yes baby because I'm falling for you too" I said to her. She leaned in and kissed me lightly "I love you BG"

I stared at her and then I realized.

" I love you too Tati"