Chapter 37

Tati

It's been close to a month and a half since the last time I've seen Jazz beautiful face and it's starting to get to me. The only thing keeping me up is my liquor, these bitches, and partying. That's the only way I could get my mind off Jazz. I tried hitting up Tiff but she kept blowing me off so I just said fuck it. I don't know why she kept floppin on me whenever we made plans but i already had too much shit on my mind. Shit I knew I fucked up letting Jazz walk out but I had to get my shit together and figure things out with Nicole. After a week of being with Nicole I realized she wasn't where I wanted to be anymore. I guess I needed closure but the constant bitchin about everything started taking a toll on me. But when she started getting morning sickness and acting as if she was sick, I had to throw her ass out. Put all her shit in a bag and threw her and her clothes out my house. At that point I really didn't give a fuck what happened to her and her unborn child or who the father was. After all that drama with both Jazz & Nicole , my only get away was drinking & partying. I messed around with a few girls from the club but they weren't what I needed. Some of them I would've probably dated but my heart wasn't in it. I knew that it was time to get my girl back , no matter what it took.