Chapter 7

-Jazz

I swear my heart just skipped a beat !"SHIT, I Hope she didn't catch me looking" I told myself as she looked my way. When I looked back serving another customer, I glanced fast to see if she was looking and she wasn't there anymore. My heart quickly dropped a little.

"HELLO ?? MAMI !"

I turned the direction to the voice and saw Aria with an attitude.

"What BITCH" ? Still a little uneasy from the mysterious new girl that just walked in.

"why you so nervous ???"

"I'm good A ! Why you not on the pole?"

"my dance is over ! Were you NOT looking at my sexy ass clappin lol? Where that bitch Andre at ?"

"he's in the back! "

"Alright baby" Aria said while walking away.

"Excuse me gorgeous, can I get your name with?" Tati asked as she sat at the bar.

Jazz heart began to race ...

"Depends , what I'm getting in return?" Jazz said

"a woman as beautiful as you deserves the whole world" Tati said licking her lips slowly.

For a second Jazz wondered what she was like in bed.

"Mhm Jasmyne , but my friends call me Jazz . Yours ?"

"Mhm Jazz , I'm Tatiana ; Tati for short."

"Mhmm" she said with a sexy smile.

Tati laughed , "so am I gettin your number tonight?"

Jazz leaned forward " how about you leave your number with me and MAYBE I'll call you" she whispered in Tati's ears smiling.

" Mhm , I see you baby " As Tati wrote down her number , she said "I'll be waiting for that call" . .. She got up and walked away to her friend leaving Jazz wet and horny.