Chapter 33

Tati

I saw an icy glare in Jazz eyes that I never knew was there as I quickly stumbled to put on my shirt.

"SO THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK YOU BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF COMING HOME TO ME ? YOU JUST COULDN'T TEAR YOUR LIPS AWAY FROM THIS BITCH PUSSY RIGHT !?" Jazz yelled at me shaking . As Jazz continued to go off on me, Nicole put on her clothes. "Who the fuck you calling a bitch HOE ? Ohhh you don't know me ? I'm Tati's ex girl ! The only one Tati will always come back to! You was just a rebound hoe so you better watch who the fuck you talking to & ABOUT ! " Nicole said with an attitude. I walked towards Jazz.  "Babe---"

Jazz ran to Nicole & gripped her hair dropping Nicole to the floor throwing punches at her face while standing over her ! "You dumb bitch!" she yelled in rage ! As I yanked her off Nicole, Jazz pushed me off of her and looked at me with pain and rage. In that moment I felt like my heart dropped to my stomach. "I'M DONE ! I opened myself and trusted you completely and this is what you do to me Tati ? I gave you all of me and MORE and you throw all of that away for some ex trash that fucked you over ?!" She said as she cried. I couldn't say anything because I knew she was right but I had to deal with Nicole.

"I'm sorry Jazz , I don't know what to say to make things right" I told her.

"What do you mean ! You're willing to give up eight months of happiness for a bitch who fucked your own blood ?? Please tell me this was a mistake and that you don't care for her !!" Jazz yelled.

I really wanted to tell her that but I just couldn't get the words out. She looked at me for a couple of minutes & shook her head "I got my answer. Enjoy your bitches fucked up face" she said as she walked out the door.