Chapter 15

-Jazz

Tasha grabbed my arm while I was cleaning the bar. "Baby when you gon swwop playinn and let me get in dem panties" as she slurred her words. Tasha was already passed drunk and somebody needed to take her ass home. "Bitch get your drunk ass off me! " rolling my eyes as I yanked my arms loose from her grasp.

Tasha chuckled " haa I see you playinn hardd to get . Don't worry baby I got something for dat pretty pussy" she walked away giving me the most perverted look. Somehow she just gave me an uneasy feeling. I watched her as she struggled to walk, laughing and bumping into people.

"MAMITAA!!"

I turned around to see Aria in her strip tease outfit with a stank look and Andre behind her. A look of confusion came on my face. "WHAT ?" with attitude built up already .

"OH NO MS.THANGG ! That's what your NOT gonna doo boo. I know that girlll that was sitting up here talking to you Friday didn't leave your ass high and dry !" Andre laughed. "YES GIRLL , when was you planning on telling us about that girl and who she is??" Aria said with an attitude. I looked at my two best friends and couldn't help but start blushing. "Guys I'm in LOVEE, Tati makes me feel like I never felt before." I said .

They both started laughing ! " Tati ?? That's her nammee , she must be eating that pussy real good" Andre said smirking. "Yeahh , no wonder we ain't here from your ass all weekend! I'm gonna see y'all later , I got another round on stage" Aria said walking away.

"Anywaysss I Hope you in a good mood tonight honey because I need you to closee ! I got a date with sexy ass Harry!" Andre said.

"What ? Who's Harry !" Jazz said.

"well Ms. thanggg , if you've been around you would know ! Anyways I gots to go and get all sexy for my boo tonight!" Andre chuckled. I watched him walk out with such fierceness.