Chapter 22

Jazz

By the time I got home it was about 730 PM so I quickly put the strawberries and whip cream in the fridge and put the syrup away and began to clean up and prepare for the night I had planned for my baby. I cleaned my bedroom & changed the sheets. After I finished cleaning, I quickly laid my black lingerie set on the bed and took out my new black louboutin heels. I took off a my clothes and ran into the shower and took a long fresh shower. As I was putting lotion on my body my phone began to vibrate.

"Hey baby" I said seductively.

"BG I'm on my way aight? " Tati said.

"Yes baby , I'll be waiting for you at the door" I said .

"mhm I like the sounds of that babygirl but I have to let go of your sexy ass right now. I'll see you in 20" she chuckled as she hung up.

Just the sound of her smooth sexy voice had chills running down my body. I quickly snapped out of it and slid on my black lace thong that defined my ass and strapped my matching black bra. I put on my louboutins and brushed out my natural long wavy curls and looked in the mirror. I looked damn good , chocolate skin tone I new she damn sure couldn't resist. I checked the time and saw it was 8:18 & quickly walked down to the entrance forgetting all about my tasty treats I had planned for her. As I heard her unlocking my door, I shut off the lights and waited while she entered. Thrill and excitement ran through my body and as soon as she turned on the lights, my pussy began to throb.