Chapter 43

Jazz

My heart skipped a beat when I felt her arms still wrapped around me. I got up and sat at the edge of the bed thinking. I don't even know how to explain last night besides amazing but I knew it was wrong. "Beautiful" . I turned around to see Tati getting up taking me away from my thoughts. "Good Morning" I said. "We need to talk." She looked at me confused. "Okay talk then."

I thought about what I was gonna say but couldn't figure it out.

"What happened last night ?" I asked her.

"I made love to my future wife" she said pulling me down on her lap. I smiled but I knew things had to change.

" Look, I loved last night and I love you. But the fact still remains that the one person I gave my heart to broke. I'm not trying to bring you down because of it but it wouldn't have happened if we didn't rush into a relationship."

Tati stopped her. "I know Jazz but I'm not the same person anymore & I want to make it up to you for the hurt I caused for the rest of my life. I rushed into another relationship without getting closure from the last one. I know that . But I know what I wa----need ! Baby it's you , my future is with you."

"Tati I hear you and I believe you. I'm going to give you another chance but we need to take it slow this time around.. Okay ?" I asked her.

"That's all I wanted to hear!" She said smirking. She pulled me down on the bed and started placing kisses all over chest. We were laughing when my phone began to ring. Tati grabbed the phone and put it on speaker while she left bite marks down my body.

"Hello" I said feeling my body getting heated.

"Hey baby, I miss you & that sweet pussy. ( she laughed ) I wanna talk t------" Diamond said through the phone.

Tati stopped and grabbed the phone. "who the fuck is this ? & why you talking about my girls pussy !?" Tati yelled through the phone. Her face was bright red.

"This must be Tati , um Jazz ? Call me when you're not busy. I need to talk to you" & with that she hung up.

"what the fuck Jazz ? You letting another bitch fuck you ??"

"we were and still not together Tati ! I don't owe you any explanation !" I said.

"But damn Jazz, that shit really fuckin with me! I don't want that shit going down anymore!" Even though I see the hurt in her eyes, I'm not backing down. If things were going to work out, they had to go my way.

"you don't get to tell me who I can and can't sleep with! I'm not your woman right now Tati"

"Aight you got it Jazz, whatever !" She said.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. " you can't be mad at me for being with someone else Tati. Stop worrying about the other girl cuz I chose to work on our relationship. I chose you baby."

"Aight I hear you woman. My bad for going off like that. I just wanna make things right between you and me" she said.

"It will be, when the time is right"

With that , I sealed the deal making love to the woman I loved thanking her for the night before.

"Hey baby" I said giving a kiss to Diamond. She looked a little off at the restaurant where I was to meet her to talk.

"Wassup Boo? I ordered our food already if you don't mind. " She said. She looked sexy in her Nudie Jeans & cropped red shirt that hugged her body.

I sat down across from her in the booth. "Okay ,what's up ? Where you been ?" I haven't seen her since she took me out on the date and when we did talk on the phone, it was always a short conversation.

"I wanted to talk to you about that night. I enjoy all the time that we spend together but by the end of the night when I took you home, I realized it wasn't just an attraction.."

I was a little surprised and I didn't want to ask but I knew I had to.

" what are you saying Diamond ?"

She moved closer to me in the booth.

"I know that we agreed on being fuck buddies but I want to explore what else we could be" she said looking at me.

"Diamond it's not a goo-----" I lost my train of thought when I felt her fingers slide into my pussy.

"Don't tell me No Jazzy .. Look how good I can make you feel." She said looking at me intently.

I was at lost for words as her fingers played with my pussy. She moved at a slow pace as her fingers slid in and out of me under the table then quickened until I came all on her fingers. She took her fingers into her mouth sucked on them and then kissed me tasting my own sweetness.

"I want you Jazzy & not just as a fuck body. I want MORE .. Just take some time to think about it. Now let's Eat" She said looking into my eyes as the waitress placed our food on the table.