Chapter 42

Tati

For the past week I've been hoping to hear from Jazz but got nothin. I miss her so much and it's driving me crazy. I'm starting to feel like these walls closing in on me. Being home doesn't even feel like a home without her here. The only thing taming me tonight is this bottle of Henny that I took to the head. That shit didn't stop from thinking about Jazz. Fuck it ! I just gotta do whatever necessary to get her back. I stumbled out my house to my car and drove recklessly down the highway to Jazz house. It was a cool night in Atlanta and I didn't even bother putting on a jacket over my wife-beater. I knew my better judgement was clouded but I didn't give a fuck. All I wanted was to feel her lips and body against mine and there was nothing that was gonna stop me. As I sped down the street towards the highway, i couldn't tell whether the lights were green or red. I noticed the time and it was close to 3 AM and pressed on the gas to Jazz house.

I pulled up in her driveway next to her car and walked to her door. I called her and got no answer. I began to get frustrated as I repeatedly banged on the door. "Jazz open the door !" About two minutes later Jazz opened up dressed in my favorite BBC T-shirt. I ain't know what to say , she was so beautiful . Even when she was woken up out of her sleep. I thought about those nights we would make love and I would wake up to her beautiful face.

"TATI ! HELLOOO ? WHAT THE FUCK ?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

I ain't wanna talk. I pulled her against me and started kissing her lips down to her neck and back up. I wanted to remember every part of her body that I ached for.

"Tati .. Stop .. We can't do this "

I heard say but I couldn't stop and I knew she didn't want me to as I pushed the door closed with my foot and carried her to the bedroom. She pulled off my wife-beater and jeans while we kissed intensely. I took off her shirt and was mesmerized when I saw her erect nipples. "Fuck Me" I heard her say and that's all it took. I pulled her hair as I indulged on each nipple. She let out a low moan as I felt my own pussy throbbing and craving her. Jazz got up and straddled me as she grinded her pussy against mine. I felt the heat coming from her body as I took in her other nipple. As I sucked on her I slid my fingers into her soaking wet pussy feeling her walls inviting me deeper. I slid them out and sucked on my fingers. I could feel her body quiver as I whispered in her ear. "Who's pussy is this" .

"It's yours baby!" & with that I flipped her onto the bed and devoured her walls and sucked on her clit like it was my last time.

"Oh fuck baby!" " Tati .." Jazz moaned loudly with each long stroke.

Hearing Jazz calling her name and pulling her hair made Tati intensify her tongue strokes as she sucked and pulled her tongue in and out of Jazz pussy confidently. She felt Jazz legs stiffen around her neck and began squirming away. "No, take it" & pulled Jazz down as I locked my arms around her thighs until her body began to shake. I added more pressure forcing her body to climax I didn't stop until I tasted and swallowed all of her sweet flowing cum into my mouth. But little did she know, I wasn't done with her yet. I positioned her legs on my shoulders leaving her wet lips open for my liking. I grinded my pussy into hers as we both let out loud intense moans as the friction of both our wet pussy grinded on each other. I kissed her passionately as I sucked on her tongue and her lips. "Fuck baby" she stuttered . "Tell me you want me" I said.

"please .. Babyyy .. Ahhh .. I can't take anymore "

I slid my fingers into her pussy while our clits moved in perfect synchronization. I stroked her walls adding three fingers that started off gentle then speeding up moving faster and harder into her until her moans became screams. She begged me to stop but I wouldn't let go. I wanted her to know that nobody could fuck her the way that I could. Her body began to shake violently. I knew she was about to cum and so was I. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and her body spasmed uncontrollably as she screamed my name until we were soaked in each others juices. I pulled her thighs up to my mouth and devoured her sweet cum until there was none left to take. Her body collapsed on the bed as I laid down besides her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "I love you Tatiana" as I single tear left her eyes. "I love you more" I replied and with that we sealed the deal falling asleep in each others arms.