Chapter 44

Tati

After that night with Jazz , I knew things would work out somehow. Hearing that girl on the phone caught me off guard but I wasn't sweating it. Jazz & I would talk throughout the day mostly about nothing. She wanted to build a friendship before jumping back into a relationship with me. I just wanted her back so I'm doing whatever is necessary. Turns out , it's been going good so far but we haven't chilled with each other and it was starting to get to me. So I called her.

"Hey Beautiful"

She let out a light giggle.

"Hey You , what's up ? I was just thinking about you" she said. I instantly smirked.

"Oh yeah ? What about ?"

She laughed .

"Wouldn't you like to know! I'm with Shawnice now, I'm about to go get beautified then go register at Clark Atlanta!"

Lately she's been talking about wanting to go to school to get her business degree just to have something to do. I always told her that I would take care of her but I guess she wanted her own. For the last week, I noticed how much Jazz had changed or maybe I didn't realize what I truly had.

"oh word ? Why you didn't ask me to go with you? I would have"

"I know but I didn't want to bother you. What you up today ?" She asked.

"I'm about to head to the gym and maybe head out to the club tonight. I heard Tiff was gonna be there so I was gonna link up and find out what's up with her ass. She been avoiding me lately & acting Hella funny" I shook my head.

"Tati , since we're working on us, I think you should know that when we were not talking , she tried to get at me."

My body just froze.

"What the fuck you mean ?? Shawnice knows ?"

"Yeah I told her. But I gotta go , I'm about to go in to regist---"

"Wait ! Come over tomorrow night so we can chill. I miss you Jazz"

She laughed !

"I'll be there ! Just have some food so I can eat !"

I laughed and hung up.

I was so deep in thought after my workout as I sat in the steam room. It was hard to believe that the one person I trusted would betray me like that . I was so fuckin pissed especially cuz she knew what i went through with Nicole & my brother. Tiff had something coming for her ass I said as I thought about what I was gonna do. I didn't see the girl sitting across from me until she made her way towards me. When I finally focused my eyes on to her I noticed how sexy she was. She dropped her towel when she stood in front of me and saw her wet, glistening skin. She had a face of a model with a light skin tone and hips & ass that men go crazy for. Her hair was curly and damp as it stuck to her skin. I was so turned on when she spoke when I heard her accent. She had to be Spanish.

"what's wrong Papi ? You look upset" she said.

"Um nah, I got a lot on my mind right now"

"Let me please you & take off whatever is on your mind" she said seductively as she straddled her naked body on to me. I was contemplating on whether I should take her on her offer but as sexy as she was, I only wanted one person. I gently shut her down and left the steam room half regretting my decision. She still gave me her number "if I needed a friend". I memorized it until I got to my phone and saved it. I never know when I might need Amalia I said laughing to myself.