Chapter 14

-Tati

As I pulled up into my garage, I couldn't help but think about Jazz. She got a shanty whipped. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even see Tiff car parked in the garage. As I walked in my house to go shower and relax before I pick Jazz up from work, Tiff ran up to me.

"Sis ! Where you been at ? I been hittin you up all weekend !" Tiff asked worriedly.

"Damn Tiff , Jazz got me hooked on her like no other ! " Tati said.

Tiff shook her head chuckling " Damn girl , you looking like you all in love when you speak her name!"

"Shit ! I think I'm in love fam , I ain't never felt something so real before , not even with Nicole! I feel like she just might be the one fam " Tati said.

"It's like that ? Damn , well just hold on to that ! I got you if anything and you better introduce me soon sis . I gotta see this girl that got you whipped" Tiff laughed .

"Aight , you know I got you soon. I got to pick her up from the club tonight cuz she closing. You up for a quick game" Tati asked.

"Yeahh broo , order some damn food too ! You got me here all starving and shit! You know your ass don't know how to cook a damn thing! Your girl better know how to cook or both y'all gonna die of starvation!" Tiff said laughing.

"Yeah whatever!" Pushing Tiff . "Nobody told your ass to come through!" Laughing with Tiff.

"You know I gotta look out for the fam"