16

Sebastian

Sebastian

"Ah!" I yelled when they tightened the ropes around my wrists.

The angel just chuckled under his breath and tugged the rope behind me.

I choked when I was pulled to the ceiling, the ropes digging into my skin.

But... as they buried into my skin, a sudden sizzle filled the air, and I yelled again, thrashing against the bindings as they burned into me.

I could feel the skin of my wrists sear and fray, chunks of it slipping down my arms.

The man just stepped around me, holding a leather whip in his hand.

"Those ropes are covered in daemivenom, Sebastian," he said darkly, making me glare. "The more you fight, the harder it burns." He then glanced down. "Oh, and so is this whip."

He then lashed it against my bare chest, and I screamed as the wounds sizzled and fried like I was being cooked alive.

He just lashed it again... and again... and again... and I screamed louder, arching my back as my vision framed with white.

He stopped then, and I relaxed, gasping as my wounds burned deeper and deeper into me.

"Jaden..." I said as he circled around me and catching a syringe of some sort. "Please, I took you in... I let you sleep in my house...."

"Yes," he said then, glaring as he circled around me, "and then you brought this monstrosity into my house! That girl is your downfall, Sebastian. And you are my downfall. You killed my sister."

"That wasn't me!" I yelled. "It was North, I'm telling you!"

Jaden chuckled darkly, blonde hair glistening in the dark room as he eyed me. "North is the good one, Sebastian. He saved me, you... ruined me."

I glared, but he just shoved my head back.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, he just dumped the liquid in the syringe down my throat.

I screamed when my tongue caught fire, struggling against the bindings when steam came from my mouth, swarming in the air above my eyes.

He pulled back, laughing as I dropped my head forward, choking on my own blood.

I tasted copper, and I just kept leaning forward, trying to breathe.

He just stepped forward and slammed his fist across my face, making me choke when my head lashed to the side.

Jaden just chuckled darkly, stepping around me while I remained leaning forward.

"Weak," he said, "damaged. Pity." He struck me across the face again, making me yell out, but he just stepped back, chuckling. "I'm going to enjoy killing you."

I remained leaning forward, breathing shallowly. "Jaden, it's not me."

He slammed his foot into my stomach, making me choke as my body enclosed around the blow. "Shut up!"

I struggled to breathe with tongue and throat burning, and my skin fraying.

"It was North," I continued.

"Shut up! It was you, and you know it!"

I just closed my eyes tightly. "Does Jacob know you're doing this?"

Jaden chuckled. "Jacob is in his own little world of music. He's pathetic. He only cares about himself. He never cared about our family... he never cared to avenge them."

I just stared up lazily, breathing shallowly as he caught the whip again and dipped it in a box beside me.

I was too weak... I couldn't.

It was like acid burning my skin... it was deepening everywhere like a never-ending fire.

I was on fire.

When he pulled the whip out from the box, I saw it dripping a translucent liquid, and I sucked in a breath.

That box is full of daemivenom.

"Jaden..." I said, "please."

He just stepped over to me, glaring. "Admit it! Admit you killed my little sister!"

"It wasn't me," I whispered.

He just lashed the whip against an exposed wound, and I screamed, arching my back.

"Admit it!"

I choked, the pain burrowing inside me. "It... wasn't... me."

He struck me again, and I yelled out when the lash burned down to muscle.

"You liar!"

The doorbell rang then, and I breathed shallowly, wondering if this was when I'd die.

Jaden cast a look at the door, and then turned to me, dropping the whip. "I'm not finished with you."

I watched hazily as he turned out from the room and went to the front door.

I just heard soft murmuring, and then a sudden—thud!

I gazed up, breaths stilling...

But no one ever came.

Not even Jaden.

A/N
You mad yet?

A/NYou mad yet?