I lightly chewed my lip as I sat on Sebastian's bed, scratching runes down onto my sketchbook as he remained asleep under me

I woke about an hour ago, and I didn't really want to leave him, so... I just remained here and grabbed my sketchbook from his nightstands.

And drew, of course.

Although... these runes all over me were fascinating, honestly, and I really liked drawing them on my sketchbook.

Mine were all circular and curly and Sebastian's were more... curly.

I gazed down at him then, lips parting.

Wait... wait... I actually wanted to try something.

So... Sebastian and North were like connected, right? And... lately Sebastian was acting normal but... not really himself, and it was... odd.

Hmmm...

So, North wasn't able to handle runes, although now he could touch me for some reason, so he wasn't affected by runes now that he was connected to Sebastian, but still...

I wonder....

Sebastian's lashes suddenly fluttered in annoyance, and I almost yelped and jumped back.

But he stretched out a bit, exhaling a yawn before he gazed up hazily at me. "Skye..." he said, annoyed, "you got up?"

"I was bored," I argued, curling my toes.

He just opened his arms. "Come back down before I complain."

I just rolled my eyes, setting my sketchbook aside. "You're already complaining."

He wiggled his fingers, and I just sighed, lying down beside him as he wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my hair. "Mine."

I just relaxed into him, gazing into his chest. "Do you have a sharpie?"

He sighed, shifting a little. "Why?"

"I want to draw on you."

"You're really that restless?" he murmured.

"Yes."

He sighed then, shifting back a little as he caught something on his nightstand, and he leaned back toward me, snuggling closer as he gave me the marker. "Do whatever. I just want to hold you."

I smiled a little, curious as I opened the cap of the marker, and I pressed the tip to his right bicep.

I then started drawing, curling the marker into a circle, and he brushed my hair away from my face, watching my features as I continued.

I chewed my lip a little as I spread a line into a curve separated from the circle, and then did the same on the opposite side.

The archangel rune that Sebastian drew on my shoulder before I was branded.