I woke up alone later that night, and I was so irrationally mad for Sebastian leaving that I decided to get up and confront him myself

I was amazing, right?

I finally made it to his closed bedroom door and slammed on the wood.

When he didn't answer, I slammed again.

I continued pounding my fist on the wood until I earned a response, and this went on for about two minutes.

But the door finally opened, and Sebastian stood at the entrance, brows arched.

I nearly scrambled backward when I saw him in nothing but a towel.

His body was completely wet, covered in a gloss that almost made me stare helplessly at his muscles, and his hair was now darker than black, sticking to his temples and neck.

"What?" he said then, annoyed. "I was in the shower, and you made me think someone was dying or something."

I just stared at his chest, wondering if I poked his pectoral, if my finger would bounce back or not even press in deep.

"Skye," he said then.

I gazed up then, breaking out of the moment. "Huh?"

For some reason, though... I didn't feel embarrassed.

"You alright?" he said then, brows drawing together. "You look dazed."

I was dazed.

He was so... HOT.

Sebastian just leaned against the door. "Now are you going to tell me what you need or am I going to have to push it out of you?"

I gazed up at him then, all signs of embarrassment and reluctance gone. "You promised to kiss me forever, and then you left to take some lousy shower."

"You were sleeping," he stated, shaking his head, "I'm not kissing a girl while she's sleeping."

I grumbled something under my breath.

"Huh?" he said then.

"You're... you made me mad. You were supposed to be there."

He smiled then. "Okay, come on." He waved into his room.

Despite him being in a towel and nothing else, I walked in freely, turning to find him closing the door.

He just leaned against it, smiling now as he mocked a therapist, "Tell me more."

I giggled. "You know how much of an ass you are?"

He just smiled and circled around me. "I've been told."

He pulled out his desk chair and sat on it backwards, and I plopped down on his bed, hands in my lap.

Somehow... the towel was still covering him.