Sebastian

Sebastian

I glared, jaw locking. "No."

North pouted then, and gazed down at Skye, tipping his head to the side. "Aww... sleepy girl?"

Skye was currently passed out in my arms, breathing softly.

Those meds always knocked her out.

"Yes," I replied, gazing up, "and where have you been all night?"

"Places," North replied, chuckling.

"Because that wasn't vague."

"You know..." North said, tipping his head to the side, "I'm getting the feeling that you don't like me, brother."

"Really?" I said sarcastically. "Well, maybe it's because you're a cold-blooded psychopath, and I KNOW YOU'RE PLANNING SOMETHING."

"What could I be planning?" he asked innocently.

My glare sharpened.

He then glanced down at Skye. "Okay, on another note. Is the girl asleep?"

I narrowed my eyes. "Yes."

"Good," he pulled a gun out from his pocket, making me stiffen when he cocked it and aimed it at me, "now hand her over."

I stared, heart thudding against my chest. "What are you doing?"

"Prioritizing," he replied, smirking. "I'm tired of getting her to come willingly. Now hand her over."

My chest tightened then. "You never wanted to save me, did you?"

His eyes darkened.

"No," I replied, glaring, "you set this up! I know what you did, you convinced Jaden that I was the bad guy when it was you who killed his sister! And then you planned the whole thing! The kidnapping! The torture! You never wanted to save me... you wanted to pretend to save me in order to get Skye to trust you! That's why you demanded that she'd stay in the car! That's why you beat Jaden to death before getting to me! You didn't want any witnesses!"

"Done yet?" North asked, unfazed that I figured out his plan.

"No," I replied, glare sharpening, "you didn't realize Skye would've come after me herself, did you? That's why you vanished because you needed to rethink your strategies. Is that why you've been so kind to her? Is that why? You want her to trust you so she can be yours!"

"And is that a bad thing?" North questioned, completely expressionless. "You've had her to yourself, so now it's my turn."

"She's not a TOY!" I yelled. "She is not yours to play with! And why are you still going after her? Her skin will burn you with those runes."

He smiled. "I have my ways."

I snarled at him. "What ways?"

"You think I would tell?" He laughed. "You're stupider than I thought!" He pointed the gun to my head. "Hand her over, Sebastian."