⏰1️⃣⏰

4th January, 2023: Wednesday

Nanon @ 7:32 PM

Busy subway station, long queue and train running late. I was following my regular schedule. Everything remained unchanged until I swiped my pass and accidentally collided with someone.

"I apologise." A deep and raspy voice hummed close to me, and when I looked, I saw a set of dark eyes looking back at me.

That's when the noise disappeared. What was going on in my surroundings? I'm unsure who walked past me or who nudged me forward to assist the queue behind me in moving along.

I could only see his face. I'm feeling a bit confused about what's going on right now. Never before have I experienced such emotions in my 22 years of existence. I feel completely still while my heart is pounding uncontrollably.

With so many individuals nearby, why do these eyes captivate me so much that I can't look away?

Someone interrupted my focus by grabbing his arm, and suddenly, he disappeared.

"It's... fine." I muttered quietly to myself. It suddenly dawned on me that I should have said it to him.

I attempted to search for him soon after heading in the direction he went, but I was unable to locate him.

The soft sound of the subway arriving prompted me to slowly head towards my usual path.