⏰2️⃣6️⃣⏰

1st February, 2023: Wednesday

Nanon @ 7:20 PM

Ohm and I have been meeting up daily at the station. And sometimes he would come to my university to pick me up, and then we would both walk to the station.

He would often make me laugh by describing how his day went or how bizarre Jean and Jay's actions were.

When I would ask him for his training, he would stiffen a bit before telling me how he was trying different track lengths and challenging himself.

He would also get me something or another to eat daily. Sometimes, a chocolate or a cracker. Or sometimes it would be enough to consider it my dinner.

Right now, he is holding a giant burger meal pack in his hand and smiling at me. "You love this, right?" He asked.

I grinned and shook my head. "Why?" I chuckled and extended my hand to take it in.

He chuckled as well, but suddenly our hands met, and we both looked at the hands and then up to meet the eyes.

This is also what has been happening a lot lately.

Ohm and I have told each other what we feel without telling each other exactly how we feel.

Maybe that's the reason why we are both reluctant to proceed.

I want to hold his hand. But what if what I thought he meant was not what he meant?

I was about to pull back my hand, but Ohm was too fast. In an instant, the packet was in his other hand, and the one holding the packet was now holding my hand.

The thumping in my heart is loudly audible to me, even when I am in the middle of a crowded station.

We are both looking at my hand in Ohm's.

I took a deep, shaky breath and tried to pull back, because that's an obvious reaction without understanding anything.

But he held it firmly and pulled me closer to him, making me look up and meet his eyes.

"Can I hug you?" He asked.

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.