⏰2️⃣⏰

4th January, 2023: Wednesday

Ohm @ 8:15 PM

"Why were you staring out of the window so quietly the entire time?" As we stepped off the subway, Jean spoke up.

I furrowed my brow, feeling puzzled as I remembered the deep brown eyes that seemed to peer into my soul during that moment.

His gaze at me was unlike any eye contact I had ever made before. There was a certain something that made me pause and glance back at him.

I stumbled into him. Starting out, I believed he was upset. But later, I observed that he was not. His eyes did not show that, at least.

So, what was going through his mind? What was the reason for his intense gaze on me?

Throughout my 23 years, no one has ever gazed at me like that.

"Hello?" Jean nudged me and blocked my path, making me stop. "What's happening? You've never looked like this before." His worry seemed real.

I grinned and faced him. "I'm intrigued by a particular gaze."

"Am I really supposed to understand this?" he asked, frowing.

I cracked a grin and tugged on his arm, urging him to keep moving. "I'm clueless too. Anyway, are we prepared for tonight's session?" I quickly brushed away the topic.

"Jay is bringing everything to the dorm room." Jean responded, and I gave a slight nod.

"Are you sure you can stay up all night, though?" Jean questioned, looking worriedly at my tired eyes and dark circles.

I let out a little laugh and playfully nudged his shoulder. "At this rate, you'll soon take over for my mother."

"Tsk." He rolled his eyes and quickly walked away.

After taking a deep breath to clear my mind, I left the station and got into the cab, following Jean.