⏰2️⃣4️⃣⏰

23rd January, 2023: Monday

Ohm @ 6:40 PM

Nanon spent time with me as I took another nap after the medicines made me dizzy. He stayed in the room, read some books, and watched some movies on my laptop. When I woke up, I took him out to have some snacks, and now we are at the station again.

I could have asked him to stay longer, but when I got to know he came straight after reaching his campus, I felt bad. I really should let him go home and rest before he starts attending his classes again tomorrow.

"Are you sure you are okay now?" He asked me, concerned.

I bit my lip and took a step closer to him. His concerned face for me is making me feel overwhelmed. I want to reach out to him.

His eyes widened, and he immediately took a step back. "Wh-what?"

I paused and pressed my lips guiltily. "I am fine. Don't worry." I replied. I can't stop grinning.

The time went by too fast, and I am feeling horrible about being sick.

But wait a minute. What are we now? We haven't put any labels on it. What I said was pretty much clear, and he replied to that. But...

I slowly extended my hand to touch his while he was looking around for the schedule board.

As my finger touched his, he immediately turned to look at me.

I gulped and looked below. He did not move his hand away, but now I am nervous to hold his hand.

Just the feeling of touching his hand is too much. How will I keep myself from pulling him into a hug when I touch him?

The announcement made Nanon pull back his hand and turn to look at the board. I scratched my head, wincing.

He turned to me and smiled. "My subway is here."

I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He grinned. "Ummm... 7:25 PM?"

I grinned back, and our happy eyes met for a moment longer before he waved at me and rushed to his subway.