⏰1️⃣4️⃣⏰

9th January, 2023: Monday

Ohm @ 12:01 AM

As I walked into my room, I couldn't stop smiling. I am not sure how I presented myself to him today. But I hope he doesn't hate the idea of hanging out again.

"How was the movie?" Jean asked, getting up from his bed.

"You think he went to see the movie?" Jay laughed while reading his book. Jean laughed along and winked at me.

I smirked and shook my head, ignoring the two. They have finally found a way to get on my nerves, and I am not complaining.

My phone buzzed, and I looked at it immediately with excitement.

But as soon as I read the message, my smile vanished.

"What? Who is it?" Jean asked.

I threw the phone towards him, which he caught, and then I pulled my towel from the rack and walked into the bathroom.

*Knock Knock* "Ohm!" It was Jay's voice. "Are you ok?"

As I stood beneath the shower, I closed my eyes and decided to ignore everything around me. It's already past 12. I guess yesterday's good vibes ended with the date.

Jay and Jean must have understood that I was not in a mood to respond. So, when I came out of the bathroom, the room was empty. I sighed and walked to the desk, where my phone was blinking.

A message notification was on the screen.

Reluctantly, I picked up the phone. I couldn't help but smile immediately.

'I had a nice time today. I hope we can hang out again. 😊'

As seconds ticked by, the heaviness in my chest succumbed.

I smiled and replied.

'See you in the evening at our usual spot. 🙂'