⏰2️⃣3️⃣⏰

23rd January, 2023: Monday

Nanon @ 3:34 PM

Ohm walked out of the bathroom after he was done taking a shower. He insisted that he felt stinky and smelly; however, I did not feel anything of that sort when I was near him while he was sleeping.

But now that he looks okay and the way he is looking at me now, I am quivering.

"I got it reheated in the microwave." I said, pointing to the bowl.

"Thanks." His voice is still hoarse.

There is so much I want to talk to him about. I got to know a different side of Ohm that I was unaware of. But, honestly, I am happy. I wanted to know this guy. And after knowing him, my heart reaches out more to him.

I want him to smile. I want him to be happy.

"Did you eat something?" He asked as we sat across the table.

"Yeah. Your friends got me a burger and tea along with the porridge for you. I am stuffed right now."

He smiled briefly and took a spoonful of porridge.

"Is it good still? I reheated it, but it was prepared at around 12:30."

"It's ok. It tastes good." He replied.

I pressed my lips, unable to understand what to say now. What are we now? What am I supposed to do?

Ohm looked up at me and smiled, thinking about something.

"What?" I was confused.

"I think... It will taste better if you feed me." He said that and immediately pressed his lips. He looks flustered but also happy.

I gulped so loudly that I could hear it. But when Ohm met my eyes again, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"You just woke up from a fever and still have energy to flirt?"

He kept the bowl on the table and leaned closer from across the table. "If I don't flirt, will you still like me?" He whispered close to me, meeting my eyes.

Right now, I am two seconds away from collapsing. I am so flustered that I can feel the heat on my face.