⏰1️⃣6️⃣⏰

12th January, 2023: Thursday

OhmNanon @ 7:28 PM

Ohm: "Can you not wear red again?"

Nanon: "Huh?"

Ohm: *bits his lower lip* "It's just... too distracting."

Nanon: *gapes with a flustered face*

Ohm: *stares at Nanon unbelievably* "A-and... it matches your complexion."

Nanon: *nods, holding his smile* "No red then."

Ohm: *panics* "No, actually... It's not that... bad."

Nanon: *giggles and turns away*

Ohm: *grins foolishly looking at the back of his neck that has also has turned pink, suppressing the urge to touch it*

13th January, 2023: Friday

OhmNanon @ 7:26 PM

Ohm: "I am sorry, I sent that message a bit late."

Nanon: "I don't... mind. But why'd you pinged so late? I mean, is everything okay?"

Ohm: "I just... nothing."

Nanon: *nods, pressing his lips*

Ohm: "You sent something this morning? It showed the message was deleted before I could check it."

Nanon: "It was... ummm... Nothing."

Ohm: *presses his lips and nods before speaking again* "Send it to me."

Nanon: "Huh?"

Ohm: *takes a deep, shaky breath before speaking while looking into his eyes* "Even if it's nothing, just send it to me."

Nanon: *almost gasps, holding his breath in before hesitantly nodding and failing to hide his flustered face in time*

14th January, 2023: Saturday

OhmNanon @ 7:20 PM

Ohm: *Gulps nervously* "What are your plans for Sunday?"

Nanon: *looks away guiltily* "We are going to be away the whole next week starting tomorrow."

Ohm: *gapes in disbelief*

Nanon: *Gulps and meets Ohm's eyes finally* "We are going for some practical assessments out of town. The whole class."

Ohm: "So... You mean... You won't be here for the next whole week?"

Nanon: "You... ummm... have my chat ID."

Ohm: *swallows the sudden urge to hug him and takes a nervous step closer*

Nanon: *Gets flustered but doesn't back away and doesn't meet his eyes* "And we can also... call each other."

Ohm: "7:25 PM"

Nanon: "Huh?"

Ohm: "I'll call you daily at 7:25 PM."

OhmNanon: *Both meet each other's eyes and smile giddily before Nanon runs to his subway. He stops at the door and turns to wave at Ohm with a smile. Ohm smiles and waves back*