⏰2️⃣8️⃣⏰

7th February, 2023: Tuesday

Nanon @ 9:00 AM

"Are you sure I am allowed to go in?" I nervously asked Jay.

I decided to surprise Ohm by showing up at his practice. But now that I am here, I am very nervous.

"Of course it is." Jay patted me on the back once. "Let's go." He gestured for me to follow him in.

As we entered the long-course pool area, I heard hooting and whooping sounds. I saw four swimmers in the pool, and it looked like they were competing.

I stopped walking when I spotted one of the fastest swimmers, who was way ahead of the other three.

I have always felt this way when I look at him. But today is an exception. He looks extraordinarily hot.

I gulped as I climbed down the stairs and walked to the last step. But I paused, staring at the people cheering for him.

It makes me feel weird to barge into his fandom.

But as the race ended with an obvious victory for him, he looked in front of a guy holding the register, who then pointed in my direction.

Jay, beside me, grinned wide and pointed at me.

Ohm's smile grew wide after a second of pause, and he got out of the pool, pulled the towel from someone who extended it to him, wiped his hair back, and did all that without his eyes leaving me or his smile leaving him.

He walked past his fans, brutally ignoring them, and stood a step below me. "Hi!" He grinned. "What a pleasant surprise!"

Yes, that's what I wanted to give. A pleasant surprise. But when he says that, why do I feel so giddy?

What is the level of liking someone? I feel like I have surpassed it.

"I like you."

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.