⏰2️⃣0️⃣⏰

23rd January, 2023: Monday

Ohm @ 8:47 AM

"I said I was fine." I said this on the phone to Jay.

[What are you doing, man? Why skip practice?]

I sighed and disconnected the call.

Nanon hasn't replied after that. And I was too nervous to even text him. Yesterday, I thought if he would even give me a missed call, I would immediately apologize. At least then I'll have the option to be with him the way we have been.

I have a slight fever now, and I am not feeling like leaving the room.

I checked my phone once again, and still there was no message or call from him.

I threw my phone back on the desk and got up to take a shower.

If nothing, then I will at least need to go out and have some porridge.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I immediately checked the phone again, but it was still not receiving any notifications. I got ready in my casuals and then checked the phone again, only to be disappointed again.

Shall I call him?

What if he disconnects? I will be heartbroken.

Shall I text him?

What if he gets offended?

What if he is not into guys?

I shouldn't have crossed the line.

*Knock knock*

I rolled my eyes and placed the phone back on the desk. I am really not in a mood to talk to anyone from the dorm. It must be Jean spreading the news of my health. Now everyone will come and bug me with remedies.

As I opened the door, I froze in place.

I am hallucinating. This can't be real.

I stood there gaping as he smiled and walked closer.

"I was thinking..." He pressed his lips and gulped. I am still frozen in place, holding the door. He looked into my eyes and smiled briefly, showing his cute dimples clearly. "Instead of a moment, why not make our whole day bright?"

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.