⏰1️⃣3️⃣⏰

8th January, 2023: Sunday

Nanon @ 9:30 PM

"I am a swimmer. Currently in SWB Academy Swim Team." Ohm said while chewing on his burger.

"Wow!" I blurted without thinking.

He raised his brows in surprise.

I chuckled. "It's just that... It is unusual for me to meet someone who is into sports, unlike me, and still is related to something I am studying."

"I don't think I get you." He said it, frowning in confusion.

I smiled. "I am studying hydrology."

He gaped at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Wow!" This time, he said.

I snapped my finger and pointed at him. "See! Same reaction!" I said, and we both chuckled.

"Yeah. It's like we are destined to meet." He kept chuckling and picked up a few fries from the tray.

As he popped the fries in his mouth, my stomach churned with a weird feeling. He is just so stunning when he laughs.

"Nanon?" He waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my trance. "Are you ok?"

"Sorry..." I quickly stuffed my mouth with a big bite of my burger.

He leaned close from across the table and wiped the corner of my mouth with a tissue. "Look at you eating like a kid." He smiled.

I froze and looked at him, finally meeting his eyes. He paused too; his smile vanished.

I softly pushed his hand to the side and was about to move back when he grabbed my hand on the table.

"Stay! For a minute... stay still."

Again... My heartbeat is accelerated, but my eyes are captivated. I am unable to move.