⏰1️⃣7️⃣⏰

16th January, 2023: Monday

Ohm @ 7:25 PM

As the phone kept ringing, I shook my leg nervously. But no one picked up. I tried again, but the same happened.

I paced for a while, gesturing for Jay and Jean to get going. Once I've boarded the subway, I won't be able to get on the network.

Even if I miss the subway, I can take the next one after half an hour.

The phone rang, and I picked it up immediately.

[Hello?] A familiar voice rang into my ear, and I immediately grinned.

"Hi!" I said to walk to the side to avoid the hustle and bustle of the station.

[Sorry, I was rushing to the room to talk freely.] He said.

I smiled. "No problem."

[...]

"..."

The silence on the call is still comfortable. I am so nervous right now that I can hardly breathe.

[You are at the station?]

"Yeah, I... am... missing..."

[Missing?] A hoarse voice cuddled me through the phone.

"Ahem... So, how is your field trip going?" I asked. I heard a loud sigh from the other side.

[It's ok. I mean, I am used to it.]

"You guys go often?"

[Yeah, it's usual. Also, that's what I chose this major for.]

I laughed out loud. "Don't tell me you hate classes."

I heard a chuckle in response. [You got me.]

"That's another thing common between us, then."

[I am not surprised.]

"Are you saying I don't look studious?"

[Not at all.]

"Then how do I look?"

[Umm... Charming, sporty, and kind of Casanova.]

I let out a small laugh. "Casanova? But I am completely opposite to that."

[Bullshit! Don't tell me you never flirted with anyone.]

"Not before this..." I paused.

[...]

"Ummm... Poor signal. I'll call you tomorrow." I disconnected even before he could say anything.

Shit!