⏰9️⃣⏰

7th January, 2023: Saturday

Ohm @ 7:25 PM

We chit-chatted about random subway routes for a while, but I never got to say what I wanted.

Is it hard to request someone's chat ID?

When Jean and Jay came, Nanon's expression turned sincere. "My subway should be here soon." He gestured towards what was behind him.

I felt a strong urge to reach out and hold him, to prevent him from leaving, and to continue our conversation. Or, at least, I couldn't muster the courage to ask for his chat ID.

Jean glanced at me briefly and then coughed. "Ahem... Already? We didn't even have the opportunity to speak with you. Isn't that right, Jay?" He asked Jay while peeking at me from the corner of his eye.

Jay's face lit up as he eagerly moved ahead. "Hey Nanon, how about we share our chat IDs? Let's arrange to get together and hang out later."

I couldn't believe it. Even though I do well academically, their brain cells are undoubtedly more active in this aspect.

Nanon looked at me briefly before pulling out his phone. "Of course. You can scan my QR code here." He shifted his screen in our direction.

Jay and Jean quickly scanned it. As I pulled out my phone to scan it, Nanon turned to see his subway because someone had bumped into him from behind.

He quickly put his phone into his pocket. "I'll meet up with everyone later. Bye." He said this to Jean and Jay before boarding the subway, then finally gazed in my direction.

When our eyes met, I greeted him with a smile and a wave. "See you." I said. I would choose this over saying goodbye.

The subway doors closed, cutting off our line of sight, and he just smiled, flashing his dimples.

After the subway departed, I looked at the two of them, and they quickly pointed at our subway line. "If you'd like the name card, buy us some fried chicken."

Shaking my head and grinning, I followed them inside.