⏰3️⃣⏰

5th January, 2023: Thursday

Nanon @ 7:15 PM

Today, I arrived ahead of schedule. Thanks to the professor's retirement party, we were able to skip our additional classes.

I can't recall the last time I had the opportunity to spend time with Tom and Yin.

That might explain why I'm feeling a little tipsy at the moment. They definitely did it intentionally—to seek revenge for the time that was wasted because of my lectures and weekend study sessions. Sometimes I question whether they are my closest friends or my biggest enemies.

Since this is my regular way home, I could probably get around it blindfolded and still end up at the right subway stop.

For the past three years, this has been my daily route. Obviously, I know exactly where I'm headed.

The noise from the subway prompted me to stand up from the bench. As I began to walk, I realized my head was spinning.

By following the queue in front of me, I ended up on the subway. But my vision is unclear.

I grabbed my phone and set an alarm for one hour. That's how long it takes for me to get to my stop from here. Actually, it requires 65 minutes. It will ring five minutes earlier.

Now, even if I doze off, I'll wake up in time to get off at the correct stop.

The subway is really crowded. So, I searched for something to grab onto.

But the sudden change in speed caused me to fall, and someone caught me before I hit the ground.

Glancing back, I locked eyes with the same mesmerizing gaze from yesterday.