⏰6️⃣⏰

6th January, 2023: Friday

Ohm @ 7:20 PM

Will I get to see him today? He gets off at Royal City. So, we need to be on the same subway, right? We coincidentally ran into each other for two days in a row, which means that he travels at the same time as me.

Was he able to arrive safely yesterday? I don't even know his name.

"Someone is very caring for others." Jean playfully teased, while Jay chuckled in response.

I looked at them on the side, then turned my attention to the pass swipe area. He needs to arrive by 7:30 p.m. to catch the same subway.

"Hey, do you think I should inquire about the scenario?" Jay said.

"He refuses to respond. But he's been studying the map of the Royal City area since last night." Jean responded, and they both burst into laughter.

Well, I did it once. But I wanted to find out the distance of all the residential areas from the subway station. But I have no idea where he was headed. The closest house was a kilometre away, while the farthest ones were 6 kilometres away.

He was drunk and nearly stumbled on me. I wish I had stayed to help him. It would have been simple to take a bus back from Royal City to Thonglor after dropping him off.

"Just look at him. It's definitely what we think it is." Jean told Jay.

"I'm just worried. He wasn't okay." I spoke up, annoyed by their nonstop chatter.

"For how long do you know him to be this concerned about him?" Jay asked.

Before I could respond, I spotted a familiar face in the pass-swipe passage.

"I will be back." And that's when my feet and mind were out of sync. I sprinted as if time was running out.

Why is that? I'm unsure. All I know is that I want to go to him.