⏰2️⃣7️⃣⏰

4th February, 2023: Saturday

Ohm @ 2:30 PM

Three days ago, when I asked to hug him, he shied away. It was so cute. But I really want to hug him.

However, his reaction is obvious given that we were at a crowded station—not a very cosy place to be.

Today, I came to pick him up again at his university. He is having a half day due to some cultural festival, and tomorrow is Sunday, so we can spend some more time today without having to hurry back to our rooms.

When Nanon came walking to me, I waved at Yin and Tim, who were walking behind him. They grinned wide and waved back, and I saw them parting ways with Nanon.

Nanon, in his pink sweatshirt and plain blue denims, is still like a fairytale prince to me. I couldn't help grinning as he approached. He had a usual hint of pink on his cheek as he neared me.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hi" He smiled. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere interesting." I replied.

"Okay, now you are messing up with me. C'mon. Tell me." He urged me, and without his knowledge, he nudged me.

Am I crazy to feel flushed even at the slightest touch of him?

I smiled and gestured for him to start walking, and we walked towards the same route we follow daily.

"Do you remember telling me about how you wish to go to Dam Lake in Suphan Buri?" I asked.

"Stop!" He gaped at me. "We are going there?"

I nodded and grinned.

He stopped walking, still gaping at me while I kept walking.

"WAIT!" He called and ran to me, and I turned to look at him when he stumbled on my feet, and I held his waist, making him bend on my arm.

Right now, the guy I like is swinging on my arm and turning his head to meet my eyes.

It just took me a second to collect myself before I pulled him up, made him turn to me, and wrapped my hands around him.

"Ohm..." He said that and tried to pull back, but I held him.

"Stay... Just for a minute... Stay like this." I whispered, tilting my head towards his ears, which were now red, resembling the heat that I was feeling inside.