7.ray of smile

✨✨

"Baat kuch aisi hai ki gum se rhete hai
Tumhare khayalon mai khoye rhete hai"

"Mohbaat nahi tumse,kya hai mujhe bhi nhi pata,lekin jo bhi hai bhot jaroori hai"

"Tum meri wo dawa ho jiski koi kimat nhi hai "

_________________________________________

Next day --

Ruhani's POV

I just woke up and great news my head feels like it's going to blast oh god
I started pressing my forehead just to get some relief but guess what.

Ghanta kuch relief nhi mil Raha
( I am not getting any relief)

"Waise hi zindagi ke L Lage hue hai upar se ye sar dard aa gayi zakhm par namak chidakne,just WOW."
(My life is not going good and this headache makes it more worse)

I got up and went to take a cold shower maybe it would help

Author-cold shower lene se sar dard thik ho jata hai okay ruhani...noted

I came out after a peaceful shower of half an hour, atleast I can get peace in that damn thing.
I sighed and walked out of the room just wearing a t-shirt and trousers.
And saw mom,well I don't want to even call her that but somewhere I still care for her.wished she would have known how does it feel.

"What are you thinking?"

I snapped back from my imagination
"Nothing"

I said and took an apple from the table and was going to my room,but
Inse meri Khushi thodi bardasht hoti hai....
(Can se even accept my happiness)

"What's with that attitude huh?"
I turned towards her

" I didn't said anything "
I said Coldly

"You dare to speak to me like that"

She said and pulled my hair harshly.
No not anymore,not today..I am also a human being a fucking human being I do have feelings I am not anykind of shit she have no right to treat me like this.

Author's pov

Her mom pulled her hair more not caring how much pain she is going through.

She somehow managed to get rid of her hold and stepped back from her

"W-why do you do this to me?"

She said looking straight at her mom with tears,hurt, pain in her eyes

"WHY DO YOU KEEP TREATING ME LIKE SHIT"

That was it she lost it

"Am I not your daughter?,if you had to treat me like this then why did you even raised me.Why didn't you killed me just when I was born,why WHY."

Tears flowing from her eyes, her eyes turned red.

"Can't you love me for once,your love all that care and stuff was just because of dad because he was alive,you never loved me nor dad you just loved yourself and your fucking damn money"

"You never actually cared about me NEVER , you are not a mother you are a evil ,a evil who treats her own daughter like if she is somewhat toy "

"Sirf ek khilona hi toh samajh rakha hai aapne ,jab Mann Kiya tab apna gussa nikal liya ,jab Mann Kiya mujhe Tora Mora aur fenk diya,aap maa nhi ho ,aap ne mujhse kabhi pyaar nhi Kiya kabhi nhi kiya aap bas dikhawa karti thi,aapse zalim aurat maine nhi dekhi"

("I am just a toy, that's how you treated me , whenever you wished then you vented out your anger, whenever you wished , you broke me and threw me away, you are not my mother, you never loved me, never did,I have never seen such a cruel woman in my life")

There was it she lost it she blurred out everything in one go

Shabaash meri sherni 👀

Her mother was too stunned to say anything to her. she walked away

She broke down in tears and started crying her heart out.her body was shivering badly.

"Meri jaan"
(My love)

A soft voice came as she slowly looked up to see Amal bended on her level.
She quickly wiped her tears and tried to stand but her body was shaking badly

She lost her balance, he grabbed her waist and wrist preventing her from falling and their eyes met for the very first time.

He looked straight in her eyes and tightened the grip on her waist

"Sambhal kar Jaan "
(Be careful my love)

He said looking with a very soft gaze
As her body experienced shivers down her spine when he called her Jaan.

Not only she felt butterflies in her stomach but the whole fucking zoo..

Ha ha aur ho bhi kyu na 👀

She wanted to stand but something was preventing her from doing it her eyes were just stuck on his fiance who was looking in her eyes with love and affection.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey prettiest readers hoped you liked the part..

Abhi toh aage kya kya hota hai dekhte rhena..

Agar ache lag rhe hai parts toh vote bhi kar dena ✨👀🤌