28. T A K E O F F

"stay healthy and whenever you'll feel lonely don't hesitate to come here"

Ujwal said looking at Amal and ruhani.

She was looking sad for sure, her face expressions were clearly telling that she is about to cry.

"Why are you both going so fast stay for more days"

"Maa you know there are many works left there we'll keep visiting here don't worry"

"Look at her face she clearly doesn't want to go"

Gayatri said looking at ruhani then back at Amal who also looked at her, and how could he not notice her down face before anyone else did.

But he knew he had to leave with her.

Today was their flight of Singapore, jurong east.

It was just barely two days of their marriage but he had to leave because of the work there.

Ayushi was also there standing with her luggage as today she also had to leave for her house, her parents who had visited the wedding left just after it finished but she wanted to stay so she did.

She walked to her taking her in her embrace, as ruhani's eyes moistened.

"I d-dont want to go"

"It's okay baby keep visiting here as well okay don't be sad"

"You can stay without me ayu?"

"I ofcourse can't but what else option I have, now don't cry and live with jiju happily and do focus on your studies as well"

She nodded.

"Vidai ki bhi rasm ho gayi"
(The ritual of Vidai also took place)

Vivek said laughing a little with the intention that everyone's mood will get lit up a bit.

They both took blessings from everyone.

"Ache se khyal rakhna khud ka bhi aur meri ruhani ka bhi"
(Take a good care of yourself and of my ruhani as well)

Gayatri said to Amal as he nodded with a small smile.

They both walked out.

Taking their seats in the car they waved bye to everyone.

If anyone was feeling more sad than anyone else then that was no one other than ruhani, she got such a happy and loving family but never knew she had to leave them she never ever wanted to go away from them.

But she also knew that her husband is now her first priority and she can't leave his side.

"Aapne khana toh kha liya tha na ruhi?"
(You had your lunch?)

"Ji"

"Agar aur kuch Mann kare toh Hume bata dijiyega"
(If you want anything else then let me know)

She nodded with a small smile.

After 12 minutes they reached the airport.

They didn't had to go through much procedures just the passport and the visa, ruhani didn't even knew before that he already had prepared her passport.

He had booked a private separate cabin in the plane which had one bed, one big sofa, tv, drawers and a centre table with some edible items.

It was the first room of the cabin after few steps there was same room just like the first one.